(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

Both of them would be amusing to see in action with another character that's for sure! Even though i'm up for it, i'm not sure if my character would make an interesting pair-up with one of them. (Either a Drunk and a Dog person) or (Lazy person with a Drunk.) Not sure how those scenarios would play out but it seems like it would be humorous! Although I don't know exactly what kind of pairing you want from it though.  :smile2:

Not sure, I wasn't exactly aiming for a romantic thing though that could easily change depending on how they would do as a duo. It would be mostly  for comedic purposes or that's the plan anyway.  The Drunk and Dog sounds like it would be more interesting than a Drunk and a Lazy Ass Subordinate but that is just me. Feel free to put in your two cents.  :smile4:

Also @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball you could maybe put a topic for NPC superheroes? We can't be villains without any  good guys coming to ruin are plans.

Not sure, I wasn't exactly aiming for a romantic thing though that could easily change depending on how they would do as a duo. It would be mostly  for comedic purposes or that's the plan anyway.  The Drunk and Dog sounds like it would be more interesting than a Drunk and a Lazy Ass Subordinate but that is just me. Feel free to put in your two cents.  :smile4:

Also @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball you could maybe put a topic for NPC superheroes? We can't be villains without any  good guys coming to ruin are plans.

Okie. I will

Oh I wasn't talking about a romantic relationship or anything! But anything can happen ya know! Yes that was the intention! For the whole comedic skit and everything. Yeah i'm pretty sure a drunk and lazy companion would kinda be relatively the same except one is actually impaired from a beverage and one is just lethargic. I'm up for anything!  :smile2:

Well.

This RP must be empty if Nobody is here.

that was horrible.

[SIZE= 8px]Does anyone have bleach.[/SIZE]

Oh I wasn't talking about a romantic relationship or anything! But anything can happen ya know! Yes that was the intention! For the whole comedic skit and everything. Yeah i'm pretty sure a drunk and lazy companion would kinda be relatively the same except one is actually impaired from a beverage and one is just lethargic. I'm up for anything!  :smile2:

Yeah that's kind of what I was thinking. The latter choices were too similar.

Good to hear you're enthusiastic though.  I'll go shoot you a PM real quick to brainstorm more if that's alright.

Yeah that's kind of what I was thinking. The latter choices were too similar.

Good to hear you're enthusiastic though.  I'll go shoot you a PM real quick to brainstorm more if that's alright.

Oh alright, feel free to private message me whenever! I'm always ready to brainstorm! Also i'm about as enthusiastic as a cat with a hat. 

b46ef63baf05390e85360c4778ae49fb.jpg

Oh you wont be lonely, when this goes up everyone should be working together ya know? :D  We aren't just a gang of villains we're the....

Order of the twisted.

I know I'm a Co - GM now and all, and I was really excited for this roleplay, but I don't think I can partake.
I'm kind of fed up with RPN at the moment and am considering a semi - hiatus or a permanent one.

Oh you wont be lonely, when this goes up everyone should be working together ya know? :D  We aren't just a gang of villains we're the....

Order of the twisted.

I just... I´ve been ignored... like other people are building character relationships but when I asked about it (all three times) nobody as much as asked a question or gave maybe, nothing. They just changed topics right away. I don´t like being ignored... :(  

I just... I´ve been ignored... like other people are building character relationships but when I asked about it (all three times) nobody as much as asked a question or gave maybe, nothing. They just changed topics right away. I don´t like being ignored... :(   - Idea.

That awkward moment when RPnation likes to mess up your own responses, can't even respond without this being in the box lmao. Well you shouldn't hesitate to ask me, i'm always willing to build bonds with other characters so I am able to create special scenarios! So, i'm up for whatever ideas that you might have in mind! ^_^  - Obsidian.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try to come back when I'm not as mad, hopefully I won't miss too much. I'm so sorry.

Ah...okay

You know, what i'll step up to the plate and put my big boy pants on. Although I feel very lazy right now, if you need a temporary GM then look no further! Although some of our members should take advantage of the waiting and add to their CS sheets. They better do it quickly or i'm about to get really triggered up in dis biznezz.

u4EIYkC.gif
 Joking and everything aside, some of you guys should work on that.

So you aren't left editing it while people are el' roleplaying. Although i'm not sure if y'all are busy or anything  ;D

@Obsidian but I did ask you. I asked everyone if they wanted. I just didn´t tag anybody because I was addressing everybody.

Oh, that's probably why I didn't see it then O.o  Yeah i'll definitely partner up with ya if you want. Since Kira is suppose to be a companion you can kinda be something else, Mei's BFF or something, I don't know we'd have to improvise or plan. 

Oh, that's probably why I didn't see it then O.o  Yeah i'll definitely partner up with ya if you want. Since Kira is suppose to be a companion you can kinda be something else, Mei's BFF or something, I don't know we'd have to improvise or plan. 

yeah. Aren´t you getting overworked, though? You´re stuffing your character with relations to pretty much every character, that´s gotta be though.

Of course if it isn´t, then a brilliant idea just came to my mind. I would rather discuss it with you and @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball in private though, since it could prove a major plot twist.

View attachment 215594

yeah. Aren´t you getting overworked, though? You´re stuffing your character with relations to pretty much every character, that´s gotta be though.

Of course if it isn´t, then a brilliant idea just came to my mind. I would rather discuss it with you and @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball in private though, since it could prove a major plot twist.

View attachment 215594

Usually at the max i'll have my character have close relations with up to three people and that's about it, although once there's a few spots available i'll probably have them interact more with a different person except those three people are still her "main-squeeze". Also that's definitely fine with me! Feel free to hit me up with a message, a brilliant idea? I'm looking forward to hearing this.

Also i'm the King of Multitasking.

cualidades-trabajador-startup-01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back