(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

@Mitchs98 @Idea @Lilah Tenth @Ambela @Mistory 

@Trust (no longer online) @Kira Times @Obsidian @Spanner

@Kuronokami39 @Sizniche

@SilverDama @mewbot5408 @Nobody @Xion136 

@Kingmalikai @billthesomething @SolistheSun

The RP main thread will probably start in the next couple of days. Please remember to finish your CS if it isn't done.

By popular vote, we will be forming teams! If you wish to create a team then please PM me the info about it. I will be creating an organization sheet in the character forum shortly.

should the teams have some form of organization?

Oooo, I don't mind who I get paired up with although, I probably already chose my team-mates already 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

I believe that Kira times is already partnered with me but if we have teams of three, I wouldn't mind joining up with ya as well! 

there doesn´t seem to be a team member limit, is there one @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball ?

How about me

not rejecting anyone at this point :)  

That part is optional, as I hope I remember I put in the team sheet

I see, alright. I´d like to do it for the team I´m on. When I have a few people and I am finished with my character I´ll tag people to choose a leader and start discussing with the other members about such things.

there doesn´t seem to be a team member limit, is there one @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball ?

not rejecting anyone at this point :)  

I see, alright. I´d like to do it for the team I´m on. When I have a few people and I am finished with my character I´ll tag people to choose a leader and start discussing with the other members about such things.

I'm pretty lax on team members tbh. So yep ^_^  No official limit 

Yeyyyyy - I feel like Jeremiah might just break from tension from all the awkward silence they are bound to have XD

I DO TOOO LIKEEE <<33333

motheal will speak to him but he'll probly be very straightforward and blunt....note that he tends to insult or calls names at those he's fond of and it's different from when he's pissed

Last edited by a moderator:
motheal will speak to him but he'll probly be very straightforward and blunt....note that he tends to insult or calls names at those he's fond of

was rereading his cs sheet.

I found this beaut.

[COLOR= rgb(170, 170, 170)]Sexuality: homosexual[/COLOR]

jEREMIAH IS 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back