• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two world one family

Aaliyah and Isaiah walks to the cafeteria. "Coming?"

Ninah frowns and walks to the students. "Excuse me" she said with her soft voice

Taylor was wandering around the streets of concord looking at all the shops. She found it comical how close it resembled earth.

Lyric skipped out of her flat and started walking to the cafeteria. although as always there was a thud and Jordan showed up next to her with a devious smile. Together they went to the cafeteria laughing and teasing each other.

The demon frowned and growled at her but shut up as Angelo appeared

The Angel stopped

Crystal tilted het head "pranks?"

Valdus sits down on a bench on the streets of Concord staring at the ground wishing he were back in Hell, torturing the souls of the humans that sinned "Ah... How things have changed..." Valdus thinks to himself, wondering how Satan could possibly have even considered to make peace with Heaven, let alone actually do it.

Gee appeared beside him. "Not liking the new home? " she asked leaning on the back of the bench before hopping over it and landed sitting beside him. "You know there are places you can go if you miss home"

"Yeah....like pouring paint on angels making them think their fallen"

Ninah looks at them and let's go frowning. "Don't test me. I'm not all bark" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back