• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two world one family

Aqua looked irritated, saying jokingly,"Yes Mr. Darien."

Aqua thought he looked like he could be named Darien.

Darien smirked. "Nice guess, now let me show you your flat." He stood up and started walking expecting her to follow him.

Lyric smiled at Jay. "Thank you again." She changed into her clothes.

Taylor smirked then disappeared to the gardens.

As Valdus comes to a sudden realization he stops and mumbles to himself "Wait... I have wings... Why am I walking all the way when I can just fly?"

Aqua looking up seeing another demon. She sighs, wondering what it was like to be a full demon.

Valdus lands when he's near his place and folds his wings then walks casually to his home leaving a trail of black feathers behind him "I'll have to clean up the feathers later..." He whispers to himself

"Ah. Dark, silent, and best of all, no disturbances." Valdus say to himself after he comes in through the door and then locks it

Valdus comes back out after a few minutes after placing the games on the table and making sure everything is neat and tidy then unlocks the door and comes out again to pick up all of the feathers nearby

Last edited by a moderator:
Aqua saw Valdus the demon she saw earlier. She looked at him devilishly smile,"I don't need tell you it's clearly showed."

"Right then." Valdus says without a change in his expression "There's no need to act so evil around other demons. Most of us won't rip you apart the moment we find out you're faking."

Aqua tilted her head looking blank,"What did you mean? I can't help it if I act a little devilishly around other demons time to time."

"Really now?" Valdus says, distracted by his lighter "Well cya later. You can come to my place if you get bored." He then tosses his address to Aqua and begins walking back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back