• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two world one family

Taylor grinned. "Because I'll be sure to win." She kissed his cheek then winked.

Lyric pouted. "Fine..." She then smiled and looked at all the fashion designs.

He laughed "of course" he grinned

Jay brought out the dress "heres yours":

1348707651389968.jpg

Taylor smiled then looked down and finally realized her clothes were soaked. "Well, I didn't think that through."

Lyric hugged Jay and gave him a grateful kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Jay! It is beautiful. You are so amazing."

Blake laughed and flew out the water landing on the grass and his clothes instantly dried.

Jay grinned happily "thanks, cupcake" he said over joyed. "would you like to try it on?"

Taylor smiled then flew out of the water. She waved a hand over her body and then was completely dry. "Much better."

Lyric smiled. "Of course! You know I love modeling the clothes you make and well this is my dress so of course!" She rambled.

Taylor vanished before she hit the water then appeared behind him and shoved him in instead.

Lyric looked at Jay. Because it was so poofy she would need help. "Can you help me so I won't mess up the skirt? It is just so poofy!" She said.

Blake laughed grabbing her and pulling her in

Jay smiled "of course, see this is why I cant be straight" he winked "you like that its poofy though? some do some don't"

Taylor squealed. "Nuuuu!"

Lyric laughed. "I love it poofy, and it is also why you are my best friend because I can tell you anything."

Taylor softened and gave him a kiss. "God damn why can't I stay mad at you."

Once changed Lyric looked at Jay. "Well?" 
Lyric waved a hand in front of Jay. "Hello? Jayyy does it look good on me or not! I am afraid to look in the mirror."

Blake grinned " because you love me way to much for that"

Jay grinned " you look beautiful! !! Sensationally amazing! !!!!" He cheered.

Taylor laughed softly. "Okay okay." She then smiled. "I know we can dry off in an instant, but you are soaked to so ha!"

Lyric twirled. "Oh it is wonderful." She looked into the mirror and gasped, her hands went over her mouth and her eyes widened

Blake chuckled and nodded "but so are you"

Jay grinned "perfect reaction, so you like it?" he said leaning against the wall beside the mirror

Aqua was walking in the city some people were pushing her a little. Aqua pouted trying to get through.

Aqua manage to get to the garden, resting she had a irritated look, not knowing how cities can be that crowed. She fixed her hat and made sure her tail was still in her coat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back