• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two world one family

Blake frowned slightly for a moment "Taylor you look after her, God needs me for a moment" he said before flying off

Everyone finished unpacking

Jay spun around and hugged lyric "of course I am" he grinned seeing Crystal "ooooh you brought me a friend! O.M.G shes so cute! look how adorable an innocent she looks!!! omg can I hug you?"

Crystla blushed and smiled "uh..sure"

Jay hugged her tightly "I love her already!"

Crystal giggled

Angelo frowned "its you."

Lyric giggled. "This is Jay... he is an awesome demon. I'll introduce you to some more demons later."

Taylor smiled at Ninah. "So are you in a house or apartment?"

Angelo groaned and vanished

Blake appeared in front of Isaiah 
Jay smiled putting Crystal down "im fabulous" he winked "anytime you need anything with beauty im your guy"

Crystal grinned and nodded

Blake frowned "no." waved his hand and the bomb vanished "If you don't use your role responsibly you will be demoted. don't forget that aaliyah. " 
Blake frowned "no." waved his hand and the bomb vanished "If you don't use your role responsibly you will be demoted. don't forget that aaliyah. "

Aaliyah pouts. "You are no fun" Aaliyah said the places a super tiny camera on the wall pretending to slide down the wall pouting

Taylor waited for Ninah's answer.

Lyric giggled. "Jay I need your help with my hair later tonight."

Darien appeared infront of Aaliyah and holds his hand out. "Camera..."

Blake frowned " I mean it. You step out of line I will make sure you loose your position." He vanished and then appeared "and especially don't influence my sister" he vanished

Darien sighs and rolls his eyes. He knew the twins would try something then vanished. 
Taylor poked Ninah. "Darlin'?"

The twins grins. "Why do they think were so bad.....we only had a bomb" Aaliyah said. "Yeah we're innocent demons~" Isaiah said. The twins looks at each other and burst out laughing

[QUOTE="Leaving Reality]Lyric giggled. "This is Jay... he is an awesome demon. I'll introduce you to some more demons later."
Taylor smiled at Ninah. "So are you in a house or apartment?"

[/QUOTE]
"I don't know" Ninah said softly

Taylor checked her list. "You are in a Flat, I'll show you." she started walking.

Lyric hugged Jay goodbye then skipped off to find jordan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back