• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two world one family

Gee glanced at Doflamingo "sup, neighbour." 
Angelo appeared beside her and raise an eyebrow "really?" he mumbled aiming it at Devil and sighed before smiling "so your my new member?"

Doflamingo smiled upon hearing Gee talk to him. "Sup, its good to know a demon is my neighbor takes a lot of my chest."

"What was that sigh about?...

Daddy!!!!!" Aaliyah said running to the devil.

The devil sighs hearing Aaliyah. "Who brought her here?"

Darien appeared beside Angelo. "You two are high council members?" he questioned.

Lyric grinned. "Why are you over in this area?"

Taylor was still unpacking.

Jordan chuckled and walked over to Lyric's flat

Doflamingo nodded his head. "I couldn't have said it better. I wish I could get inside the devil's head and see what he was thinking by accepting angels and demons to live together its pointless and will end in about a week or at least a death will occur in that time"

Jordan appeared beside Doflamingo. "We can only do what he says, right? though I despise the idea I rather not get killed for going against the devil himself."

Angelo nodded "yeah" he smiled, and then groaned "apparently aaliyah is to.."

Crystal smiled "I wanna meet the demons"

Gee shrugged and did a crazy gesture, "maybe he went loopy loo. oh well, the war was getting on my nerves anyway. people never shut up about it"

The devil appears holding Aaliyah on his shoulders. "I personally not the happiest about this either but demons are getting killed and that means I have to make more and I ended up making this one.....and you don't want a army of this one" he said as Aaliyah was singing "happy" really loudly

Doflamingo nodded his head once again. "Indeed going against the devil is death." He said to Jordan before facing Gee again. "But the war gave me something to do for years now what we are meant to walk side by side with the people we once fought he must have went crazy."

Darien just shook his head slightly. "This will be interesting..."

Lyric smiled. "Just follow me and don't speak till I say..." She then skipped off before seeing Isaiah. She knew him and gave him a small wave. Even though he was a demon she never had a problem with him. She continued up to Jay's flat.

Jordan nodded over at the devil now standing beside them. "Guys..."

Taylor was laying in the middle of her living room floor half unpacked

Ninah was walking around lost. 'Oh dear. I'm lost....what should I do....maybe I'll ask...' She thought. She looked around and a demon glares at her. 'Oh please don't eat me' she thought walking away quickly

Gee grinned and saluted "sup, we were just saying how we think you went loopy loo and lost your mind down the rabbit hole when you went to tea with alice" she said to devil

Crystal looked at Isaiah and squeaked tugging Lyrics top "demon~" she hummed happily and waved before following lyric

Blake appeared beside taylor "need help?" 
Blake blinked and sighed "one sec" he vanished appearing beside Ninah "hey, love"

"Take care off this one" the devil said putting Aaliyah in Blake's arms. "She's a troublesome one......don't let her leave your sight" he said before disappearing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back