• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial By Fire - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Unfortunately, that is not quite enough. There are quite literally dozens of different demons that could be picked for this role, it is hard to narrow it down.

It has been a bit since I have given out any xp.

Here is another 2 regular points and 1 Lunar/Solar xp. Updating the Character thread now.

I will try to have an IC post up soon. Not feeling very motivated at the moment.

Oh, Sherwood Sherwood sorry if I didn't make it clear, whenever Maja is gesturing and then 'saying' something in italics I'm using Glance Oration Technique to make it as easy to comprehend as speech, even if we don't share a language. I don't bother mentioning it because it becomes free whenever Perfect Symmetry is up. I wasn't actually asking them to figure out what the hell I meant with significant glances on their own.

Oh, Sherwood Sherwood sorry if I didn't make it clear, whenever Maja is gesturing and then 'saying' something in italics I'm using Glance Oration Technique to make it as easy to comprehend as speech, even if we don't share a language. I don't bother mentioning it because it becomes free whenever Perfect Symmetry is up. I wasn't actually asking them to figure out what the hell I meant with significant glances on their own.
Ah, I see. I didn't realize that you were using that Charm or else you would have been able to garner some of this info yourself. I'm sorry.

On a different topic of conversation, I have made several attempts to get HumanPlus HumanPlus to reply in one way or another about his continued presence in the game. If anyone out there has any contact with him, please let him know that he's skating on thin ice in this game and I'm about to write him out of the story.

On a different topic of conversation, I have made several attempts to get HumanPlus HumanPlus to reply in one way or another about his continued presence in the game. If anyone out there has any contact with him, please let him know that he's skating on thin ice in this game and I'm about to write him out of the story.
This is the only game that I have with HumanPlus HumanPlus , so if he's not replying here, I can offer no other help other than to suggest you try a PM and see if he replies to that.

I have to say, I was starting to wonder if the demons weren't being entirely honest myself.

Actually, now that I think about it can I pile on to D. Rex's Read Intentions? We're all listening to the answers, after all.

Maybe Bard can manage an assist. A suspicious raising of his eyebrows while looking Maja, hinting he doesn't entirely believe what's going on.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to this. After dinner, we had a rousing game of Settlers of Catan, and I came close to winning but victory slipped out of my hands at the end. <sigh> Ah, well.
Actually, now that I think about it can I pile on to D. Rex's Read Intentions? We're all listening to the answers, after all.
As for the Read Intentions roll, you may go ahead and give it a shot.

"If you two want to stay here, I'm sure me and Maja can handle things in the manor." said Kuaidao, having listened to the conversation between Bard and Spider.
Don't forget Thallus and Melinda. They are both with you, too.

Don't forget Thallus and Melinda. They are both with you, too.

Yeah. I was going to let them decide what they wanted to do, but I figured Maja would insist on accompanying Kuaidao, even into the Deep Wyld.

Melinda has been quietly standing back and letting you guys handle the encounter with the imps, but she will leave with Kuaidao and Maja.

Thinking maybe bard can ease their tensions. Maybe even convince them to stay and serve it at the least leave peacefully.

Sherwood Sherwood
Could you describe the queen dingaling again?
It is a large, grossly overweight version of the smaller imps, so large that it appears that it would need aid in order to rise up off the shiny throne that it is sitting on. It is wearing loose robes, most likely is unarmored under it, and you see no sign of weapons on the thing.

1595524019985.png

Not quite fashion model material.

It is a large, grossly overweight version of the smaller imps, so large that it appears that it would need aid in order to rise up off the shiny throne that it is sitting on. It is wearing loose robes, most likely is unarmored under it, and you see no sign of weapons on the thing.

View attachment 759901

Not quite fashion model material.
All th easier to flirt with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back