• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial By Fire - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Don't forget that there is still Thallus that needs to equip up, so don't take everything of interest.

Don't forget that there is still Thallus that needs to equip up, so don't take everything of interest.
Agreed. I'm going to go ahead and say we should at least leave him Conjuring Sentinel and The Quincunx, seeing as he's the main sorcerer of the group.

I have a meeting to go to here in just a bit, but when I get back I plan on getting an IC post up. Just so everyone knows that I have not forgotten about you.

What's the Strength minimum for the feat? Maja can get to Strength 6 in war form. I bought the hearthstone-sockets-in-skin Charm instead of the feats-of-strength Charm for Strength 7, unfortunately. Spider's at Strength 4. Kuaidao can get to Strength 4 with ISE.

It is going to take a total Str + Athletics pool of 18 to move the stone blocks. Fortunately for you guys, there is plenty of room for you to gather around and shift the stone covers aside and access what's below.

With Strength 3 and Athletics 5, Kuaidao has a dice pool of 8 for this. Also, if he commits 4 more motes to Dauntless, he can get 1 automatic success.

Sherwood Sherwood
Can I make an Int + Lore roll as well, even though Kuaidao's Lore rating revolves around the Scarlet Empire?

So do you try to remove the cover stone on one of the tombs? If so, which one do you do first?

I'm inclined to try and open up Kal's tomb, simply because that was the one we were thinking of opening earlier.

Also, did Kuaidao recognise anything about any of the names?

I'm inclined to try and open up Kal's tomb, simply because that was the one we were thinking of opening earlier.

Also, did Kuaidao recognise anything about any of the names?
Sorry, I had thought that I had already posted to that. its up now.

Very well, thank you!

Seriously, I took the names from the adventure book, so I have no real idea.

Ok! Time for more xp! Everyone gets another 2 regular points and 2 Solar/Lunar xp. Going to update the xp tracker now.

Oops, didn't get notifications. Can Maja not reach out and grab Kuaidao as he's falling, or interpose herself between the closing metal grate and the wall to prevent it from shutting? If not, and if cutting the steel with a Daiklave doesn't work, I can always toss the Shadow Walking Belt down to Kuaidao and he can just go out between the bars.

Last edited:
I will let you try a Dex + Athletics roll to try to grab Kuaidao before he falls. Otherwise you'll need to try to get him out by either cutting the bars, using strength to shove them aside, or try the Shadow Belt.

Good idea on the Belt of Shadow Walking. I would try to grab Kuaidao, but as has been stated before, Spider is in the back of the line, and is probably too far away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back