• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Travelers of Eucla

KageYuuki said:
I need to finish Chrono Trigger before attempting FF7 I think xD
Gosh that game, well yea FF7 might be a bit much if you havent beat any clasic RPG turn based game. all great games

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Yuki]What is up with people makeing everything episodic? I remeber back in the day people made one game and that was it, no DLC or patches or buying diffent parts of the same game. Exept the .hack series which was just the game game 7 times in a row

[/QUOTE]
Money.

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Yuki]Gosh that game, well yea FF7 might be a bit much if you havent beat any clasic RPG turn based game. all great games

[/QUOTE]
Oh Chrono Trigger isn't my first by any means xD But when streaming, it seems to be best to take on one really long game at a time. Makes keeping things straight easier

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Oh yeah I totally agree. A huge part of enjoying things like games and movies or even books is nostalgia. That feeling of traveling back in time to when things were more innocent and something like a game was all that mattered. There are a couple games from the early 2000 that had pretty good voice acting but I feel FF games have struggled.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh Shiiiiiiiit. That game is fun AF.

[/QUOTE]
Well i am not expert on early 2000's video game voice acting, so tell me one so i can better notice what a terrible game FFX was and how bad the voice acting was. I think extra more so why FFX has so much Nostalgia is because i also played Final Fantasy 10-2 so playing 10 and 10-2 on and off over the years got it stuck in my head that they were fantastic games

KageYuuki said:
Oh Chrono Trigger isn't my first by any means xD But when streaming, it seems to be best to take on one really long game at a time. Makes keeping things straight easier
Very true, i have the issue right now of way too many long games and i can't stop buying more games. I Really need to beat Persona 4 actually come to think of it. That is how behind i am on games, A PS2 game and i still have to get and beat persona 5 my main problem is that every time i pick it up i am too lost in the game t play for more than an hour

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm playing Persona 4 Golden right now, need to at least finish it before 5 comes out. (Totally don't already have Take Your Heart Edition of 5 preordered xD )

KageYuuki said:
I'm playing Persona 4 Golden right now, need to at least finish it before 5 comes out. (Totally don't already have Take Your Heart Edition of 5 preordered xD )
.....Yea me niether.... (Drops 100 bucks on it) Why so expensive! I'm sorry i am Fan girling out at the moment! I love Persona! Played all of them. Oh my gosh i am so excited! thank you for reminding me!

It's actually $79 before tax. ^^ Comes with an artbook, soundtrack, steelbook, plushie, and school bag.

Pretty damn good deal

KageYuuki said:
It's actually $79 before tax. ^^ Comes with an artbook, soundtrack, steelbook, plushie, and school bag.
Pretty damn good deal
Well i don't know what fantastic tax haven you live in but here taxes are higher than the people. But still 90 bucks before shipping and taxes is well enough

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Yuki]Well i don't know what fantastic tax haven you live in but here taxes are higher than the people. But still 90 bucks before shipping and taxes is well enough

[/QUOTE]
Our tax sucks here too. But even then I think it's like . . . 86 and some change? (Not including any discounts of course)

KageYuuki said:
Our tax sucks here too. But even then I think it's like . . . 86 and some change? (Not including any discounts of course)
All that is left is to wait till it gets here now! Thank you again for reminding me it is finally comeing out!

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Yuki]All that is left is to wait till it gets here now! Thank you again for reminding me it is finally comeing out!

[/QUOTE]
Barring any delays next Valentines Day ^^

KageYuuki said:
Barring any delays next Valentines Day ^^
I can have a happy valentines this year then, and it will be wonderful. Oh hey are you gonna be up much longer? if you are we can speak about the RP as both of us are not currently in it, might be nice to plan a little if you wanted us to be at the same place when we started up instead of them just finding us seperate in some dirty ditch somewhere under same dragon dung. But of course there is no need for such a thing and is not needed.

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Yuki]I can have a happy valentines this year then, and it will be wonderful. Oh hey are you gonna be up much longer? if you are we can speak about the RP as both of us are not currently in it, might be nice to plan a little if you wanted us to be at the same place when we started up instead of them just finding us seperate in some dirty ditch somewhere under same dragon dung. But of course there is no need for such a thing and is not needed.

[/QUOTE]
I'll be up for a little longer no doubt.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Neat, what position does your brother play?

[/QUOTE]
Defensive something something. He's on the very left side when the spectators are at the team's back.

Also, because I'm late to the conversation, I'll just say that my favorite Final Fantasy is Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift. That was the first tactics game I played, and the story wasn't half bad (if you cared to do the side-missions, of course. Otherwise the main story didn't make a huge amount of sense)

Well did you want to have us be together when they come across us or just be separate? And I think i played Final Fantasy Tactics A2 but at the same time i think not, i think the one i played was like A3 or something, i know it was orignally on the DS so i dont think it was A2. i was too young to understand it at the time i think, all those classes. i just enjoyed stabing everyone with like 20 warriors

Elizabeth Yuki]Well did you want to have us be together when they come across us or just be separate? [/QUOTE] Just from the sheer difference between the two they likely start out separately. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29295-throne-trinity/ said:
@Throne Trinity[/URL] Thoughts on starting out and heading towards the town you guys are getting ready to set out to?

Very true and i think he is a sleep. but i think they wont be put for another few days, no one posted today and only 2 are ready to leave

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Yuki]Very true and i think he is a sleep. but i think they wont be put for another few days, no one posted today and only 2 are ready to leave

[/QUOTE]
Well our two characters would likely be headed wherever everyone else is. Mine because she was pretty much told that's where the Travelers would be headed. Yours . . . idk? xD

Could always cross paths and interact. Safety in numbers and all that

KageYuuki said:
Well our two characters would likely be headed wherever everyone else is. Mine because she was pretty much told that's where the Travelers would be headed. Yours . . . idk? xD
Could always cross paths and interact. Safety in numbers and all that
Possibly, i was unsure of how i was going to join them, i was waiting for our host to have the party show up at the city to see how he wanted to go about it, but we could always head out after you tell me about the people and my guy is all like "Wow that sounds cool, bet i could learn a thing ot 2 from them" But up to our host to tell me so i dont mess it up like i messed that one guys Dungons and dragons game up. Have you ever played that with anyone?

man i wish i could remake mine, i have acidently read though all the peoples bios and all that and i wanna be something cool like a 5000 year old vampire tree god that is the vessle of a 99999999 year old wind god that i have to obey to like do cool stuff with

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Yuki]but i think they wont be put for another few days, no one posted today and only 2 are ready to leave

[/QUOTE]
Technically, 3 people are completely ready to leave (Mira, Ayola, Feevi), and 1 (Gregor) is ready but not at the Eastern Gate just yet.

But yeah, other than them, everyone else needs to prepare and make their way to the Eastern Gate... Which will take a while. Time jumping is also an option, but because a good amount of inter-character development can take place within the preparation phase, I'd honestly prefer not to have to resort to that.

After everyone's gathered there'll be theatrics from Gregor (which I'm guessing either has something to do with a whole "Let's go, mighty adventurers! Forward, unto the darkness!" or a reveal to some special carriage (like a carriage driven by a drake. Or a chokob-- really fast animal)... Or both), and I plan on having Mira do some stuff there as well. "Stuff" as in formation/role discussion, and a bunch of other things which she'd rather not be in charge of talking about, but will feel compelled to do if no one else steps up to the plate (not because I want her to, but because she's that type of character).

After that is traveling to Ras. I don't know how large the distance between Invarion and Ras Dothore is, nor how long said distance would take to traverse by carriage, but I expect there to be some amount of time taken up through traveling. Cliché events like "bandits attacked" or "wolves attacked" or "a dragon flew overhead" might happen too.

So, yeah... It'll actually take quite a while to get to Ras Dothore at our current pace unless the travel is unnaturally convenient. But eh. We'll see.

Ensig said:
So, yeah... It'll actually take quite a while to get to Ras Dothore at our current pace unless the travel is unnaturally convenient. But eh. We'll see.
Well I will be on the road then! all this waiting is hurting my soul. I will like say hey wanna hire me? and then all you can be like no and idk it's too late to plan, but i will inconveniantly put myself in your party somehow

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Yuki]Dungons and dragons game up. Have you ever played that with anyone?

[/QUOTE]
Not yet, maybe one day

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Yuki]man i wish i could remake mine

[/QUOTE]
There's nothing wrong with your character, I liked her ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back