• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Travelers of Eucla

@Throne Trinity

While I wait for the whole Lan's-response-to-Gregor thing to occur, mind if I ask about the formatting of Quests? Specifically... If there is a format? Or at least a skeleton of sorts? Random quests like "Hunt x Wolves" or "Gather x amount of y Herb" aside, info on the format will be pretty useful post-Cave of Light when people want to make Quests.

Ensig said:
@Throne Trinity
While I wait for the whole Lan's-response-to-Gregor thing to occur, mind if I ask about the formatting of Quests? Specifically... If there is a format? Or at least a skeleton of sorts? Random quests like "Hunt x Wolves" or "Gather x amount of y Herb" aside, info on the format will be pretty useful post-Cave of Light when people want to make Quests.
Basically how it will work is each person will PM me and include anyone they want to collaborate with. In the PM just do the best to describe your idea to me and we'll probably just exchange some messages until the logistics are worked out. If you are looking for a place to start, think of an location and an objective. The areas on the map are simply the known and recorded areas of the world. If you want to have a secret location that isn't on the map yet, like an unknown cave or something, you can tell me that and then upon the group discovering it I'll add it to the map. After deciding what the goal of the quest is and the area most of it will be located in, you can let me know of any important NPC's you want to have (which can be controlled by either you or me) and any items the players can find. The last thing you may want to let me know is what kind of mobs/monsters/enemies can be found in the quest. If you have any other ideas or things you want to add I have a notebook ready for this so I'm prepared to write down whatever you throw at me. I might ask you some question or have some ideas I might throw out there myself but besides that you guys can be as free as you want. Just don't make the party go and fight a death god quiet yet. That's my job...

You know back in the day I! was a death god and people were always trying to fight me (In like a old RP in was in) and it was fun and kinda annoying because i was just trying to do my stuff but everyone was hateing on me all the time.

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Yuki]You know back in the day I! was a death god and people were always trying to fight me (In like a old RP in was in) and it was fun and kinda annoying because i was just trying to do my stuff but everyone was hateing on me all the time.

[/QUOTE]
Sad life

@Throne Trinity

So... Just PM the basic idea and any key parts (like NPC's and such), and then finalize the rest of the details in the PM convo. Alright. I'll brainstorm for now, then.

Is everyone at the Eastern Gate already?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes a large amount of work seems to be put into each post and it's very admirable. More than i think i would ever put into if i had such a talent with art

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Also sorry if Gregor's speech gets weird everyone, I'm really bad at poetry xD

[/QUOTE]
I find Gregor absolutely adorable at the moment xD

Falin will likely find his energetic attitude cute in a way. (Even if he does tower over her xD )

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Hows everyone's day going?

[/QUOTE]
Enjoying myself, Skyping my Dad :) You?

OH AND I GOT TO MAKE CUPCAKES TODAY > :D They're camo cupcakes :3

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Pretty good, I've spent most of it taking care of my siblings so pretty chill.

[/QUOTE]
Nice :3 I've been doing that since around 6 o-o lol

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Damn! that's bad ass. Any reason for the camo?

[/QUOTE]
:D Ye. It's my stepdad's birthday and he's a disabled veteran. :3

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Hows everyone's day going?

[/QUOTE]
It's been alright

Users who are viewing this thread

Back