• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Travelers of Eucla

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Hows everyone's day going?

[/QUOTE]
Sickening, i learned that i really don't like milk in my tea. and also my family are picky a holes so that was terrible.

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Yuki]Sickening, i learned that i really don't like milk in my tea. and also my family are picky a holes so that was terrible.

[/QUOTE]
Oh I see... I'm sorry to hear that... To be honest I've never tried milk with tea but that's probably because I'm a "filthy american" xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Oh I see... I'm sorry to hear that... To be honest I've never tried milk with tea but that's probably because I'm a "filthy american" xD

[/QUOTE]
Oh really? i thought Americans were the filthy folk that put milk in their tea? I quiet enjoy thai tea but i have no idea what that is, some milk tea but i mean like brew a cupa tea then put some milk and sugar in it. Gives me a head ache. Oh and it's completely fine, used to my family not wanting to try all the lovely food i make for them. Oh and i made brownies today, just to add to the baking talks, It was some form of half brownie, half cranberry bread thing. I thought it was a plague upon our household but everyone seemed to have liked it so i guess i can't insult them to the great degree that i had. Me oh my, sorry for the long post. i tend to ramble.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Hows everyone's day going?

[/QUOTE]
Been fine, but a bit cold. I watched my younger brother's football game (in the rain), so that was a thing.

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Yuki]Oh really? i thought Americans were the filthy folk that put milk in their tea? I quiet enjoy thai tea but i have no idea what that is, some milk tea but i mean like brew a cupa tea then put some milk and sugar in it. Gives me a head ache. Oh and it's completely fine, used to my family not wanting to try all the lovely food i make for them. Oh and i made brownies today, just to add to the baking talks, It was some form of half brownie, half cranberry bread thing. I thought it was a plague upon our household but everyone seemed to have liked it so i guess i can't insult them to the great degree that i had. Me oh my, sorry for the long post. i tend to ramble.

[/QUOTE]
It's cool xD and those cran-brownies (I'm coining that btw) sound awesome!

Ensig said:
Been fine, but a bit cold. I watched my younger brother's football game (in the rain), so that was a thing.
Neat, what position does your brother play?

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Just alright?

[/QUOTE]
Was checking out/streaming Final Fantasy X when I sent that. (Play it, they said. It's a good game, they said)

But yeah, the car show I went to today was nice

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]It's cool xD and those cran-brownies (I'm coining that btw) sound awesome!
Hopefully my endless rambleing will help when it's time for me to post, Been waiting for 27 years now! the next Song of ice and fire book will be out by the time you guys are in dragon land. very well done i do have to say though, all this. I have always wanted to do something like this but was never good enough.

[/QUOTE]

KageYuuki said:
Was checking out/streaming Final Fantasy X when I sent that. (Play it, they said. It's a good game, they said)
But yeah, the car show I went to today was nice
Oh my gosh, Final fantasy 10. That was basicly a large part of my childhood watching my dad play it day in and day out, grinding level 99 and unlocking everyone for everyone. but yea play it! Very nice game, beat it several times myself.

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Yuki]Oh my gosh, Final fantasy 10. That was basicly a large part of my childhood watching my dad play it day in and day out, grinding level 99 and unlocking everyone for everyone. but yea play it! Very nice game, beat it several times myself.

[/QUOTE]
The voice work though . . . om my god the voice acting ><;

KageYuuki said:
Gosh is it bad? I don't remeber it being bad but of course i am not a fair and unbiased person when it comes to it. Are you watching the HD version or something?

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Wow, that's a pretty big deal. I'm appreciative for his service.

[/QUOTE]
Thank you :D I will tell him :3

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Just alright?
If you don't mind me asking, what branch of the military was he in?

[/QUOTE]
Army ^-^ in Kosovo

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Yuki]Gosh is it bad? I don't remeber it being bad but of course i am not a fair and unbiased person when it comes to it. Are you watching the HD version or something?

[/QUOTE]
I was playing the remastered version, yeah. And they picked really poor actors to do the voice work.

KageYuuki said:
I was playing the remastered version, yeah. And they picked really poor actors to do the voice work.
Oh well i will have to listen then, the only things i can think of were the laughing scene but in context with the events leading up to it i always found it to be something of a meaningfully bad scene instead of something due to the fault of the voice actors. Gosh have you Ever played Final Fantasy 12? People always say it sucks but i thought it was super fun being such an open world game.

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Yuki]Oh well i will have to listen then, the only things i can think of were the laughing scene but in context with the events leading up to it i always found it to be something of a meaningfully bad scene instead of something due to the fault of the voice actors. Gosh have you Ever played Final Fantasy 12? People always say it sucks but i thought it was super fun being such an open world game.

[/QUOTE]
This was my first taste of Final Fantasy

KageYuuki said:
Final fantasy x is one of my least favorite final fantasy games (only second to 13). The voice acting being a big part of that. Another big part was that none of the characters were like able (in my opinion). The writing was really bad and it seemed they made most of the characters unrelatable. It doesn't have any nostalgic value for me since I didn't grow up playing that game, I grew up playing seven-nine and seven will forever be my favorite game (next to a Link to the Past). Sorry to riff on an old favorite of yours @Elizabeth Yuki I just don't like any of the new FF games.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Play seven, it's a treasure.

[/QUOTE]
Hmm maybe with the remake? idk

KageYuuki said:
Hmm maybe with the remake? idk
I'm excited for the remake but I have a feeling there going to fuck it up. From what I've seen so far I'm a bit scared they've messed with it to much. Like seriously square! All you had to fucking do was renew the graphics, not change the whole fucking combat system! Are you fucking kidding me! And what's with this bull shit on having an episode system! GAH! I'm just so frustrated! I'm sure it will be a fine game but I fear the worst.

Anyway...

I've been playing final fantasy seven again and it still stands up to time. The graphics are ugly as sin (but for that day and age it was rad as fuck) but the music is great and it's still super fun. If I'm to be honest I've probably put in over 300 hours into that game in my lifetime. There is just so much shit to do it's great!

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Play seven, it's a treasure.

[/QUOTE]
Oh well i have played seven, very fun game. But yea i like 10 mostly because it's what i grew up with, just like some people like 9 or 8 well hateing 7 just because 8 and 9 were their childhood well 7 is just some old game that has poor graphics. I just watched some scenes from the HD version, and yea the voice acting sucks but it's the same as the original so the voice acting sucks. Honestly none of the final fantasy games have had good voice acting not even the new ones. and also all voice acting kinda sucked back in the 2000's. I dont think they have a remake of seven yet but when they do i really want to play it being it's such a classic. I think they said they were even going to leave in all the orginal stuff

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I'm excited for the remake but I have a feeling there going to fuck it up. From what I've seen so far I'm a bit scared they've messed with it to much. Like seriously square! All you had to fucking do was renew the graphics, not change the whole fucking combat system! Are you fucking kidding me! And what's with this bull shit on having an episode system! GAH! I'm just so frustrated! I'm sure it will be a fine game but I fear the worst.
Anyway...

I've been playing final fantasy seven again and it still stands up to time. The graphics are ugly as sin (but for that day and age it was rad as fuck) but the music is great and it's still super fun. If I'm to be honest I've probably put in over 300 hours into that game in my lifetime. There is just so much shit to do it's great!

[/QUOTE]
I need to finish Chrono Trigger before attempting FF7 I think xD

What is up with people makeing everything episodic? I remeber back in the day people made one game and that was it, no DLC or patches or buying diffent parts of the same game. Exept the .hack series which was just the game game 7 times in a row

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Yuki]Oh well i have played seven, very fun game. But yea i like 10 mostly because it's what i grew up with, just like some people like 9 or 8 well hateing 7 just because 8 and 9 were their childhood well 7 is just some old game that has poor graphics. I just watched some scenes from the HD version, and yea the voice acting sucks but it's the same as the original so the voice acting sucks. Honestly none of the final fantasy games have had good voice acting not even the new ones. and also all voice acting kinda sucked back in the 2000's. I dont think they have a remake of seven yet but when they do i really want to play it being it's such a classic. I think they said they were even going to leave in all the orginal stuff

[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah I totally agree. A huge part of enjoying things like games and movies or even books is nostalgia. That feeling of traveling back in time to when things were more innocent and something like a game was all that mattered. There are a couple games from the early 2000 that had pretty good voice acting but I feel FF games have struggled.

KageYuuki said:
I need to finish Chrono Trigger before attempting FF7 I think xD
Ahhhhhhhhhhh Shiiiiiiiit. That game is fun AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back