• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Travelers of Eucla

Throne Trinity]I'm sure there will. I'm hoping that by tomorrow we will all be on our way. I was thinking that maybe on the way to Ras Dothore there could be a bandit camp in which your character is and possibly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24543-kageyuuki/ said:
@KageYuuki[/URL] 's are being held prisoner. Something along those lines
Would never! But i do think that would be for the best, i dont want to be just forced in by through some quick speech so yea, we could totally do that. Be in a camp. I'll go with the flow and see how it is headed tommorow and make up something nice about all this. Super excited to finally start!

KageYuuki said:
Up for 24 hours and school isn't to blame? Huh, neat
I'm actually in school right now and I'm about to stand up in front of a class of 100 and give a presentation on some rather unsavory topics.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]It's official, I've been awake for 24 hours.
Thank you ladies and gentleman it's been a pleasure.

[/QUOTE]
Damn! I used to do that all the time, Well i hope you are okay. Be sure to sleep sometime within the next 3 days or if not the next week.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I'm actually in school right now and I'm about to stand up in front of a class of 100 and give a presentation on some rather unsavory topics.

[/QUOTE]
Oh yea? What topics? I loved talking about unsavey topics at school, hearing the angry words and seeing the infuriated faces of my fellow class mates was very nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaaaaand I'm back.

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Yuki]Oh yea? What topics? I loved talking about unsavey topics at school, hearing the angry words and seeing the infuriated faces of my fellow class mates was very nice.

[/QUOTE]
xD I'd rather not say. I don't know you folk well enough and I'd rather not offend a bunch of people and have them leave the RP.

Just to give you an idea of how it went though, after 3 minutes of the presentation I had several students screaming (actually screaming and yelling) and throwing fits. They were very displeased with the topic and the stance I had taken on it even though I believe I had a lot of very important ideas to bring to the table with plenty of factual statistics but nobody gave a shit. It was a battle to get through the presentation which was fairly disappointing considering I had put over a weeks worth of research into it, but I had predicted as much.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Aaaaaand I'm back.
xD I'd rather not say. I don't know you folk well enough and I'd rather not offend a bunch of people and have them leave the RP.

Just to give you an idea of how it went though, after 3 minutes of the presentation I had several students screaming (actually screaming and yelling) and throwing fits. They were very displeased with the topic and the stance I had taken on it even though I believe I had a lot of very important ideas to bring to the table with plenty of factual statistics but nobody gave a shit. It was a battle to get through the presentation which was fairly disappointing considering I had put over a weeks worth of research into it, but I had predicted as much.

[/QUOTE]
Oh well that is super cool, I took a debate class one time back in college and there was no debating sadly, just learning the philosophical ideas of debate so i really miss the times when the class descends into some crazy mess of kids yelling. It's not productive and i prefer a civil debate but still it just feels nice to express my ideas and beliefs instead of haveing to keep quiet all the darn time.

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Yuki]Oh well that is super cool, I took a debate class one time back in college and there was no debating sadly, just learning the philosophical ideas of debate so i really miss the times when the class descends into some crazy mess of kids yelling. It's not productive and i prefer a civil debate but still it just feels nice to express my ideas and beliefs instead of haveing to keep quiet all the darn time.

[/QUOTE]
I completely agree. I love to debate. So much in fact that when ever me and my pals have a disagreement it turns into a full on civil debate. It's a good time had by all.

Honestly I don't understand why people turn to screaming and cutting other off in such a situation. I prefer more of a debate or discussion

KageYuuki said:
Honestly I don't understand why people turn to screaming and cutting other off in such a situation. I prefer more of a debate or discussion
Exactly. It's really distressing to see how close minded people are.

Hey guys I just wanted to say that I'm super happy with all the original characters this RP has yielded. I've only created one other somewhat successful RP before this one and most of the characters were pretty stale. So yeah... props to you guys for being so awesome and creative. And thanks to @Tunioga for the awesome drawings, you have some wonderful artistic skills and I appreciate the effort put into every post. I know this is a bit out of the blue but I was nervous that this RP would flop so I'm just really happy it's lasted more than two days.

Throne Trinity]Hey guys I just wanted to say that I'm super happy with all the original characters this RP has yielded. I've only created one other somewhat successful RP before this one and most of the characters were pretty stale. So yeah... props to you guys for being so awesome and creative. And thanks to [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36292-tunioga/ said:
@Tunioga[/URL] for the awesome drawings, you have some wonderful artistic skills and I appreciate the effort put into every post. I know this is a bit out of the blue but I was nervous that this RP would flop so I'm just really happy it's lasted more than two days.
>~< Me oh my! Should i spice mine up some then? I knew mine was safe and boreing out of fear of being rejected after not RPing for a while but now i feel bad about makeing them dull, should i liven them up some?

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Yuki]>~< Me oh my! Should i spice mine up some then? I knew mine was safe and boreing out of fear of being rejected after not RPing for a while but now i feel bad about makeing them dull, should i liven them up some?

[/QUOTE]
You are so paranoid about that CS, aren't you? Don't forget unlike the rest of our characters she's more of a clean slate to work with. She has room to grow whereas Falin does not.

Quit beating yourself up over your character :P

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Yuki]>~< Me oh my! Should i spice mine up some then? I knew mine was safe and boreing out of fear of being rejected after not RPing for a while but now i feel bad about makeing them dull, should i liven them up some?

[/QUOTE]
Oh pish-posh your character is fine. Stop your worrying and start planing for the future. As Kage said, you have room to build upon your character as we play which will create interesting development down the road.

KageYuuki said:
You are so paranoid about that CS, aren't you? Don't forget unlike the rest of our characters she's more of a clean slate to work with. She has room to grow whereas Falin does not.
Quit beating yourself up over your character :P
Well honestly it's just my nature, I wish it was not in all honesty. One of the reasons I stoped Role playing was always worrying about what i was doing was not intresting enough, or my person i made was not good enough. But i try to remain confident.

You think Falin started out like she is? She's my oldest character actually, most of her stuff comes from other RPs she's been a part of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back