Trapped

(@anonymous: Hi! :D Haven't seen you here in a while. Oh Meiko? She just walked out of the lab with Ciel. They're back in the building now.)

(@anonymous: I'd think that he'd be in somewhere in the building too. That's where Aiden dropped everyone off, I'm guessing that'd he would just be roaming around there or something)

Brady sat alone in the building letting out a deep yawn. His breathe still smelling like lavender and he nodded off in a seat. He was oblivious to the scene that was occurring with Nichole but he had a dream of bad things happening to her.

Aiden walked up to Nichole with a soft look on his face, walking up to Nichole with another figure with a parasol around him, drifting it along, his face could be barely be seen trough his huge fedora, a look of anger covering his face, slowly he looked up yawning, his face was a little pale, and so you could see that he was from East Europe, he spoke with a soft but firm tone, "And who might this be, the chained idiot over there," he pointed at Nichole, when he did you could see something odd with his teeth, his canines were sharp, no not just his canines, all of his teeth, it became clear to anyone, he was a really old vampire, much older than Nichole was.

"You mean her? She doesn't deserve a name, she's too young compared to you for you to address her," and as a reply the person nodded.

"She's American, I want to kill her, right now," he grumbled sitting on a rock, he yawned a little and raised his two guns at Nichole.

"The person has politely asked me to guard you, and not killed you, try to get out, you'll be missing all the blood you've ever sucked, young blooded, uncontrolled, insolent, twat," he said, his accent showed Serbian which was imaginable, since Serbia really didn't like the U.S of A

Brady walked out of the building for a fresh breath of air and looked up at the sky. He was saddened by something that was flowing through the air however he shook it off realizing he could get away now. He started running away into (whatever the scenery might be.) not looking back,not thinking about the people he would miss just getting away.

Meiko caught a glimpse of a figure suddenly running off. She waked over to the window and opened it up, peeking her head out, trying to see who it was. "Brady? Why is he running away?" She asked herself. She would have run away too a long time ago, but noe that Aiden controlled most of the world, basically everywhere was a mess. There wasn't really anywhere safe or pleasant to run to. "Brady!" She called out to him.

(The world is all dark and destroyed from being sort of forgotten about and not cared for. The sky and clouds are all gray, no grass or trees or any forms of plant life in sight, dirt and dust flying in the wind. It's basically just like an empty, dirty desert.)

(As for Nichole, Aiden brought her up on a mountain and chained her up.)

Brady stopped and looked back to see what had just shouted his name. He saw Meiko standing there without her little boo and he ran back to her "Come on let's get out of here." He grabbed her wrist and tried to lead her to get away from that place.

"L-Leave? Where? I mean where would we go anyway?" Meiko questioned as she followed behind Brady. She looked back over her shoulder, searching for the others. They were nowhere in sight. She still had the flower in her hair that he had given her at least a month ago. It still looked as bright and as in bloom as when she received it. She was surprised that it hadn't wilted at all yet.

"Your right first there is something I want to do." He ran back inside running through the hallways with echos coming from his feet. He found the middle of the building started braking the foundation with his plants until it reached soil. Brady went into deep concentration as a golden seed appeared and he dropped it in the hole. He ran out and shouted "Garden of Eden!" The seed erupted into trees and vines and plants of all sorts. They tore the building apart crushing the walls bearing fruit until it was a lush green fruited forest. "Now we run."

Meiko's eyes widened as she observed the building crumble to nothing and instantly get replaced by hundreds of plants and trees. "Whoa...." she mumbled in awe. It was a brilliant sight for one who hadn't seen plants for practically a whole year! She turned back to Brady when he reappeared in her sight. "But what about everyone else?" She asked she slowly followed behind him.

"What about them?" He wasn't concerned about the other people he just needed to get away. "Will you come with me?" And he had a momentary pause "and stay with me forever?" He looked into her eyes "Please." He held onto her her hand wanting just waiting to get away.

Meiko looked down at the ground, her face all red when he said "forever". Nobody really seemed to care if she was around or not anyway, she didn't exactly stand out in groups, plus with all the tests and violent behavior/changes Aiden was going through would surely end up killing them all eventually. She sighed and bit her lip. "Forever?" She repeated and lifted her head back up. She'd miss Riko...and Nichole..........and Ciel most. She thought she loved him, but nothing really seemed to ever happen between them. "Forever...I'll come." She finally agreed with a soft voice.

He smiled and hugged her picking her up spinning around with her in his arms. Once he put her down he kissed her blushing "...umm okay so do you know where the ship is and if they have helicopters here?" He asked urgently.

Meiko blushed even brighter when he suddenly kissed her. She tried to wipe the embarrassed look off her face. "Uh, I think I saw a couple 'copters near the building's west wing." She replied and touched her lips.

Aiden waved a goodbye and walked away, leaving the older vampire, and Nichole, all alone, "I'm stuck with you for now, you can stop moving the chains," and as he said this he seemed to appear behind Nichole, his claw close to her neck, and the red fedora covering her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back