Trapped

(Sorry jomeimei, I'll post now)

Kiro sat up again, he set the letter down on the small brown sidetable. He walked out of the room. He didn't want to just lay around and feel all sad. He stretched as he wandered aimlessly through the hallway. He had no idea where he was heading. He was just .walking.

Riko wiped his eyes and huddled under the bed covers, sniffling quietly.

Kiro found a pen and a sheet of lined paper snd began writing a letter. It read, "Dear Nichole,

Incase you couldn't tell this letter is from Kiro...well, Riko's other half. That's just what I call myself. I just wanted to mention..since you're probably still thinking...if you did happen to come back...you should.....pick Riko. He's a nicer guy and the original guy you fell for. I'll even take back the threat of stealinvg all of his emotions and feelings! I swear! I'll ..I'll let him remain the same. I'm just tired of waiting for an answer...I'd rather be gone now, then wait forever just to be rejected ... -From Kiro

(P.S. I wrote the letter how I would have told you if we met in person..that's why there's so many pauses inbetween words.

P.S.S. I love you .....but Riko loves you more..."

Once Kiro finished writing the letter he opened up the nearest window, letting it fly off in the wind. He hoped it might reach her.

(hard at this point...) a week later she made her decision. she had a bag and some of her stuffed animals. she saw allona walk into her room. "big sister?" Nichole said"big sister is leaving. i want you to be strong for me ok?" hugging her. allona teared up hugging back."promise to come back and visit kay?" she nodded and said"goodbye..allona!"hugging her and giving her her necklace. Nichole jumped out the window and bats surrounded her. //im coming riko...//

Riko climbed up onto the roof, following after his other half. They didn't really hate eachother anymore at this point; They weren't enemies...but weren't exactly friends either. "Hey...why are you walking around on the roof?" Riko asked and crossed his arms. "What if you fell off?"

"I'm not that stupid just to fall down to my deathe" Kiro.said with a small smirk. "I've done this many times already. Besides, I was only thinking." He looked up at the sky. "I was just wondering what's gonna happen to this world." He tilted his head slightly then shrugged.

Riko and Kiro both turned around, hearing the sound of something appear behind them. Their eyes widened. "N-Nichole...I missed you so much!" They said in symphony, they raced forward snd both hugged her.

"I thought for sure that you'd choose to stay home," Kiro said, still smiling.

Riko nodded as if agreeing. He smiled too. "I'm glad you came back."

"Like we'd fall for anyone besides you," Kiro patted her head.

"...not to be so pushy but, have you decided between us?" Riko asked. He pointed to Kiro and himself.

Kiro's smile slowly disappeared. He took a small step back. "I'll just be over here for a second..." he forced a small smile and walked over to the edge of the roof. He wasn't going to jump off, he just didn't want to hear her answer.

Riko sighed and crossed his arms again. "Even if we could 'become one' again, we have no idea how. We even researched it while you were gone." He shrugged.

Kiro scratched the back of his neck. He turned around to look back at the two. "Um...well I was thinkin-" he got cut off in his sentence, slipping on a loose plank. Fear appeared on his face as he fell backwards and straight down from the huge building. His wide eyes instantly closed shut when he hit the cold ground. Everything went silent.

Riko jumped off the roof, stopping his fall by generating a large fireball to appear beneanth himself. It disappeared when he was right above the ground. He covered his mouth, eyes were wide. "W-What do you need....?" He asked quietly. "Is he..dead?"

Riko kneeled down on one knee. He put a hand over Kiro's heart. Fire began generating in his hand again, it burnt his clothes and probably his skin too. The sparks from the fire were all electrified and zapped him with a shock.

Kiro let out a small groan but didn't say or do anything after that. At least he was breathing.

Riko sighed in relief. "Good. He's began breathing again." He was still worried though. He'd have to at least broken most of his bones or tore a lot of muscles or damaged himself horriblely from that fall. To make matters worse, it was always himself...in a different form...but. still, himself.

(So, I'm going to ask you a question, who ever answers this above and beyond the scope wins a chance for a spoilert No cheating!: What was the capital(s) of Pakistan in 1950?)\

Aiden left the room, and so the helicopter landed right outside a lab, which had a big dome on the top and several elevators up. Aiden decided to wait for the whole gang to come along, knowing Nichole might not be compliant enough, he had 'special' plans for her. His whole scheme was in motion as he let the helicopter land, and the doors opened on either side.

"Naughty kids? Why I thought we were mature here, Nichole, get the bumbling idiot over to me," he beckoned everyone else to get off, but the sharpness in his voice was clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back