Trapped

"Don't worry it'll be fun," Kiro smilled an innocent smile. When they entered the room, he stopped and locked the door behind him. He was now smirking. "What'd you expect to happen?" He pushed her up against the wall, holding her wrists.

"Why are you struggling? I thought you said you liked this kind of guy...besides, I'm Riko too." Kiro kept his grip on her wrists so she couldn't escape.

'What are you doing to Nichole?' Riko asked Kiro through his thoughts.

'Not now! I'm busy!' Kiro thought.

"Why don't you choose me? I can give you plenty of love. Plus I'm a lot stronger than than the original Riko." Kiro said, trying to convince her to change her mind.

Riko got up out of his seat and started walking towards that room. 'Get the h*ll away from Nichole!' He thought.

Kiro heard him slowly approaching the room. "If you choose him, I'll take all take all his feelings and emotions away as I fade. Even his feelings for you. He'll practically be a boring, brainwashed idiot." He whispered his threat.

Riko kicked the door down with great force. He grabbed Kiro's shoulder and pulled him away from Nichole. "You okay?" He asked her.

Riko turned back to Kiro. "Get out," he demanded.

"Alright, see you later Nichole." Kiro smiled then left.

"What did he do to you?" Riko asked Nichole, he had a sad look on his face.

Harumi smirked as she found it very fun to hear the arguments going on between Riko and Riko. She picked up the dead Riko doll and put something in it, she threw it out the window.

(@Lolliy: what'd she put in the doll?)

Riko was leaning against the door frame and staring down at the floor when she awoke. His arms were crossed, he looked as if he were thinking deeply about something.

Kiro was still smirking as he reentered the main section of the helicopter.

(She put in a few things she found while working with Aiden, she wanted to get rid of them)

Harumi sighed and sat down on the floor. The thoughts of people were getting louder everyday. She wanted to get rid of them, she stood up feeling very dizzy. Harumi made her way to her room, she flopped on to the bed. The thoughts were still not going away.

"N-Nothing......it's not important..." Riko sighed. He was wondering which Riko she was gonna choose.

"Too many thoughts?" Kiro asked Harumi, randomly appearing in her room. "Can you just block them all out?"

Harumi couldn't sleep. She grabbed a pen and wrote on a blank sheet of paper, she always carried a few in case she wanted to write. Harumi complained about how the thoughts were getting louder and the conversation she had with Meiko. She finished and went to eat, she saw Nichole there to. "Umm, Nichole can I ask you something?" She hated having to ask Nichole for advice.

Aiden's psychological mental wall of doom thing stopped the mind thoughts, so at least his thoughts wouldn't bother Harumi, slowly he finished the plan for the biggest coup de'etat of all, he was going to become the ruler of the Korean Empire, in just a few days, then he would have the power of half the world on his shoulder, he sent a message through the intercom, "Hello everyone, I have a small contest for you...who ever can guess all the countries in America gets to know a special secret! About me!" he exclaimed, he then added, "You have until fifteen minutes to tell me oh and if you get it wrong then you'll become eh... troubled," this addition was quiet and fast, so only a few people would hear it, and so he waited for the answers to come in, because now nobody could read his mind, and he could tell them his plan, or a fake one, it was all masterfully orchestrated, using everyone as a puppet, all to become the puppet master, it was his idea of a symphony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back