Trapped

Riko closed his eyes. She was right, now that he paid attention, it didn't really feel like she was drinking his blood...more like he was receiving blood.

Riko blinked, then smiled too. He seemed to have a sudden burst of energy and joy after she bit him. It also made him feel a little weird....almost drunk-like.

"Ready for bed?" Riko asked with a smirk. His cheeks had turned kinda red and his eyes looked a bit foggy...sure signs of being drunk...off...blood..I guess.

Riko grabbed Nichole's arm and pulled her onto the bed. He quickly climbed ontop of her. If Riko knew what he was doing, he would have punched himself right in the face.

(Lol xD why did we have them get "drunk" anyways? And how?)

(Can't nichole tell...or is she too loopey right now?)

Riko's eyes narrowed slightly but he still had a pervish grin on his face. "Isn't it obvious?"

(lol idk why we did and shes loopey lol when Nichole bites someone and releases her excess blood she gets loopey from blood loss) Nichole blinked starting to come to. Her eyes widend. she said"r-riko?!" her voice high pitched.

(Now would an awkward time to walk in on them xD )

Riko continued to grin creepily, he was too 'drunk' to hear her. "What? Are you scared? You look cute when you're scared." He held her down by her wrists so she couldn't move.

Harumi waited a while for him to respond, she figured he hadn't heard her and quietly exited his room. The only person who she had not yet talked to was Meiko. She found her, "so you like Ciel right?" She asked trying to start a conversation, something she wasn't very good at.

Riko froze when Nichole screamed out at him. He blinked a couple times, returning to normal. "OH...MY...GOSH....WHAT THE F*CK AM I DOING?!" he quickly climbed off Nichole, causing himself to fall off the bed. "OMG OMG OMG!!! WHAT THE F*CK?! F*CK! OMG NICHOLE I'M SOOO SORRY! SORRY! F*CK!" he was freaking out.

Meiko blushed when Harumi asked. "Y-Yeah.." she nodded. "I don't think he likes me though..."

'WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH ME?! I ALMOST R*PED NICHOLE JUST NOW!!' Riko thought, holding his head. "N-Nichole.." he had a horrified look on his face when he saw that he had made her cry. "....I'm so sorry....I-I didn't mean to...." he started crying too.

Riko pulled his blanket off the bed and covered himself up under it. He sat down on his butt and pulled his knees to his chest. He bit his lip, he tried to hold the tears in but they just kept coming. He actually hurt Nichole just now..."What the h*ll is wrong with me.

.?! I'm...so sorry...Nichole..." he cried. He felt absolutely terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back