Trapped

"Oh I know," Meiko agreed. "You're a lot nicer, plus you're not bloodthirsty all the time. "

Riko cracked the door open and peeked his head inside. "Whatcha gossiping bout?" He asked.

"Nothing, now be patient." Meiko replied then closed the door.

Riko smiled brightly as he came inside. He was excited to try her chocolate. He loved chocolate, plus he was happy that it was made by Nichole. "Can I try one?" He asked politely.

Riko pulled one of the chocolates out of the bag. A rosy pink colored his cheeks when he tried one. He grinned in delight. "These are delicious! Oh, and it has strawberries in it too! I love it!" He ate another one, letting it slowly melt in his mouth. "Were these the chocolates you made?" He curiously asked Nichole.

Meiko wached the two as she put the finishing touches on her chocolate. They looked so cute and happy together. She smiled, happy for them but a bit jealous at the same time. She wanted a boyfriend too...more specifically, she wanted to date Ciel.

Meiko went into the bathroom to wash her hands in the sink really quick.

Riko smiled through the kiss. He opened up his mouth and let his tongue slip out. He licked her tongue then pulled back and said, "You taste like strawberries." He chuckled, still smiling happily.

Meiko dried her hands off and walked back into the kitchen. She froze and blushed, seeing them both kissing. She slowly, quietly snuck back out, trying not to disturb them.

Riko fiddled with locks of Nichole's hair. He truly loved Nichole, even if she was practically three years younger. He deepened the kiss a little farther.

(Nichole is 15, right?)

Riko pulled back then hugged Nichole tightly. "Nichole...I know this may sound weird, plus we're still teenagers but..." he bit his lip then continued, mumbling softly, "Will you.........marry me? Stay with me...forever?" His cheeks turned red as he asked.

Riko looked down at the floor, a little disappointed in her answer. "Yeah, you're right. Forget I asked." He forced a chuckle. "Sorry, I guess I'm still kind of tired...I say stupid things when I'm all drowsy. "

Riko blushed. "...alright!" He grinned and giggled. "I love you," he added, gently placing a hand on the side on the side of her face.

Riko smiled and pulled a small ring out of his jean pocket, he put the ring on her finger. "I made it myself." It was a simple ring made of a thin piece of purple twine and a small red bead. It seemed kinda cheezy but obviously there was no diamond jewelers store anywhere nearby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back