Trapped

Meiko noticed his eyes too. 'They're turning green again...that's what happened when he collapsed last time ..' she thought. "You okay?" She asked.

He smiled at them and knodded happily at them reassuring that he was okay. He just waited for them to continued playing the game.

Meiko kept an eye on Brady, not really positive if he was okay or not.

Riko respun the bottle. It landed on Brady. "Ok...guy who's name I don't know, truth or dare?"

He quietly said "truth" in a voice so quiet that you would have to listen to even hear it. He answered quickly though so he thought that it made up for the volume.

(@anonymous: don't forget to post on Blood Moon)

Meiko lightly shook Nichole's shoulder, seeing that she was kinda staring off into space.

"Hmm..truth." Riko muttered to himself as he thought. "Ok, do you have a girlfriend? If no, who would you date from this building if you had to?

"I...I may not play very many games but I'm pretty sure the rule is one truth...going by that no...no I'm stag." He looked in the middle of the circle during the entire time.

Riko shrugged. "Alright, I guess I was wrong about the rules again. You're turn to ask someone. I don't think Meiko has gone yet." He said.

Brady contemplated for awhile about what he should do and looked at her feet "I dare you...I dare you to kill me..." He said with finality

Meiko's eyes widened and her jaw dropped. "W-What?" She was shocked by his dare. "I'm not just gonna kill you!" She wondered if she was even strong enough to hurt someone in the first place, se didn't have very much strength either way. Plus she was totally against killing.

(What would he have done if she actually stood up and tried to kill him? :o )

'...is he testing me or something?' Meiko wondered and waited for him to reply. 'Or maybe, he just couldn't think of anything ..' she ran the possible reason why in her head.

Brady looked at everyone "That mean...I win right...because she wasn't able to kill me so I win." He cocked his head to the side in a puppy like matter still confused.

Aiden gave up and decided to go stand behind them. He finally spoke from the chatter.

"I dare myself to kill God, then become God, if he exists," he proclaimed with a steady voice, almost like a god. He still kept himself stood up.

Meiko gasped when Aiden suddenly appeared behind the group. She quickly stood up and backed away from him a few feet. Jumpscares absolutely freaked her out.

Riko jumped slightly in his place when he noticed Aiden. "Oh my gosh, you scared me just!" He put a hand over his heart as if he had a heart attack. "What's with sneaking up on us?"

Meiko stayed where she was, not daring to come closer. 'How can they not be scared of him...or at least be confused by his voice....or even notice that he's acting completely different?!' She wondered. Her wings opened up. She didn't expect to gly away, but she could at least try to protect herself if Aiden attacked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back