Trapped

"...seriously? Carameldansen? In a skirt? Are you trying to make me look gay?" Riko asked. "Alright fine, I need to borrow a skirt then."

Meiko giggled at the thought. "Can't believe you're actually gonna do it."

"D*mnit! You're gonna record this too?! Well...that's just fantastic.." Riko mumbled sarcastically. He pulled the skirt on over his jeans and sighed. When the music started he began dancing, completely embarrassed, to the carameldansen dance. "I hate this so much right now,""

Meiko giggled even more. "Riko you look so stupid!"

Brady walked through the hallways when he saw a group of people. He stopped just before walking around the corner and shyly watched them play.

"Oh my gosh, are you serious?! OH MY GOSH! SOMEONE ELSE IS WATCING!" Riko quickly ripped the skirt off and hid when he saw Brady watching. "I hate you!" He shouted at Nichole.

Meiko let out a huge laugh when Riko ran away. She turned her head and saw Brady. She waved at him. She hadn't figured out his name yet.

Brady hid quickly when the girl waved at him. He was a little embarrassed so he slid down the wall pressing his back against it. He looked down at his hands then at the roof not knowing what to think.

Aiden had finally finished tracking Brady's mood,"Bi-polar disorder, probably," he chose to say everything as to not annoy Harumi, as he stood up he recoiled a little, his whole body started to spasm, he even foamed at the mouth, slowly he hit the floor, and he went straight from sociopath to psychopath, his thoughts were too simple and yet too complex for Harumi to even read them, he had become, unquestionably the only solace she would have. A few hours later his slowly got up and immideatly thought, 'If I could, how could I make all their lives inadvertently horrifying, that would be fun, he walked up to Harumi and attempted to thought talk to her, repeating the same thing, but his thoughts wouldn't reach Harumi, so he just stood there, waiting for a response in an awkward little sorta kinda hunchbackish position.

Brady shyly walked out into the group infront of him because he wanted to play the game with them. However he didn't really want to talk to them either.

Brady awkwardly sat down beside her adjusting himself so he would be comfortable. He looked around at all the people and the girl from earlier specifically standing out.

He cocked head to the side and gave a quick smile until he noticed her fangs and he got close to her mouth looking at her sharp teeth. He got slightly awkwardly close to her face with out noticing looking at her teeth.

Brady moved away from her sitting flat and blinked as one eye turned green until he blinked again and it turned green again. He shook his head to make the feelings go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back