Trapped

(-Dies-)

CIEL WALKS UP AND KILLS EVERYONE

(haha just kidding)

Ciel looked at Meiko and smiled. "Everything'll work out. There must have been a reason for what we saw. If that is the future, we can probably easily avoid it. Anyways, if i actually did die, I wouldn't want you to be depressed about it." Ciel gave her a hug.

Riko sat down on the floor. "Do we really need the bottle if there's only two people?" He asked.

Meiko forced a small smile. "Kay..." was all she could get out besides a sigh.

(Did Meiko ever tell Ciel that she liked him? Or does he already know?)

"Well, no actually. I had my first real girlfriend when I was 12 and I had another girlfriend 2 years later." Riko admited. "I don't really remeber them though."

"Hey Meiko, want to go check on what Riko and Nichole are doing? Or.. should we leave them alone?"

"Oh, nice. That's young for a vampire...right?" Riko asked.

"Maybe we should check on them...I haven't actually seen them for a while." Meiko answered.l and stood up.

Ciel walked with Meiko down the hallway, and found the room that Riko and Nichole were in. "Hey you two, what's up?"

Riko looked up at Ciel and Meiko. He blinked a couple times before he remembered who they were. "You know, just playing truth or dare in the middle of the night. Haven't seen either of you two for a while now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back