Trapped

(same) nichole's fist shook and she puffed her cheeks. she forced a smile and said"ok aiden thanks so much for the info!" in a sickly sweet sarcastic voice.

Riko nodded. "He's Aiden. It's not like we didn't see that coming." He looked at himself in a nearby mirror. 'Should I dye my hair? ...how would I dye my hair HERE anyway?' He thought as he fixed his hair.

nichole said"time to change looks again..." snapping her fingers. she had red highlights, pink lipgloss, her hair was longer and she was an inch taller.

"Whoa," Riko said, turning around and getting a look at her. "How'd you do that? You even made yourself taller..." he tilted his head slightly. 'Why can Nichole do everything?! So jealous!' he thought but remained calm. 'At least she isn't a mind-reader.'

nichole said"vampire thing here!"snapping her fingers dying riko's hair and gave him a new look. she smiled and winked at him holding up a mirror. "giggle my grandma is still looking for this potion!"drinking a single drop and her bust was bigger. "haha beat that grandma!" fist pumping.

Riko blinked a couple times when his hair color suddenly changed. It was now a crimson red, his bangs and the underside of his hair a deep black color. He looked kinda emo or gothic, but he liked the look actually. He stared at his hair in the mirror again. He also blushed bright red when she made herself bigger.

Riko uncovered his eyes and took a bite of his cake. He smiled, it was a slice of fluffy angelfood cake with a few strawberries ontop. The kind of cake that Honey Sempai from ohshc would have greatly enjoyed.

(Lol did she want to be big? xD )

'Ok, she's back to normal...' Riko thought then mentally faceslapped himself. 'Really?! REALLY RIKO?! Why are you even looking there?! Don't be a perv! You're not a perv!' He thought. His face turned red again. He took another bite of cake.

(Lol xD )

(Oh, and Riko IS NOT a perv xD )

"...okay." Riko said, then actually slapped himself when she left. "D*mn..." he gathered the plates and placed them in the sink.

(lol ik) nichol hiccuped again and hit the wall. when she hiccups duck for cover. "OW! hic!" she rubbed her head. "HIC! OW MFER SON OF A B****!" that one she hit the ceiling.

Riko picked Nichole up and brought her to the bedroom. "What was that about?" He placed her down on the bed. "That sounded rather painful though," he sat down on the edge of the bed.

nichole hiccuped and almost hit the ceiling again. she hiccuped more and fell off the bed hitting the floor and wall. "owwwwwwwwwwwww..........."(good nite post in the morning!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back