Trapped

Riko picked up the arrow again. "You mean, stab you with this?" He asked. Without waiting for an answer, he lightly poked her arm with the arrow, a drop of blood appeared on the arrow tip once again.

Nichole glowed and collapsed. she grew back to her original size. she sat up"owww gimme a warning next time.."she looked down and blushed. "i'll brb!"

nichole looked at it closely. "no wonder that looked familiar! my dad poked me with that same arrow..." she shook her head. "im so destroying this thing..may i?"

nichole played her background music and sang"~ im not gonna take you back im having none of that! so get up and get out my heart is blocked so go on and walk! i see no future with you no matter what you do!~" dancing to the beat.

Aiden heard the talking and sighed deeply, he had finished waiting on them. He opened the door and looked onto them.

"Seems like you're done, well, you can all keep living, every attempt you make at getting out will be thwarted, I've been assigned a work week that rivals humanity's limits, say... 140 hour work week?" he rhetorically asked and walked away and back into his room.

(I had a plan to fast forwards to months later, when you're done of course, it's for plot development)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back