Trapped

"Oh," Riko said simply. 'That's a pretty long time...wow,' he thought. "Do you plan to live that long?" He asked with a small smile.

"Oh...oh yeah." Riko bit his lip. He knew he messed up again. "Sorry Nichole, I forgot." He apologized.

(I feel really bad when the characters start crying D' :)

(Don't cry Nichole!)

"...I'm gonna get something to eat." Riko said and left into the kitchen. He toasted a small bagel, then added cream cheese. He sat down in a chair and nommed on his bagel. He stared out the far window. Even outside, this place still looked dark.

Riko finished his bagel, wiping the crumbs of his face with his long shirt sleeve. He glanced up at the clock. He blinked, discovering that it wasn't even moving. "Of course...it's broken. I guess it doesn't matter what time it is anyway." He said to himself. "I know I already asked but...why does Aiden want us here?" He put a finger to his lips. "Hmm,"

nichole sang some "~girl admit your feelings! he knows how you're feeling! you need to tell him or he'll be gone! he makes you smile! he knows your feelings! just tell him! you'll feel proud!~"

Riko smiled slightly, hearing Nichole's singing. He had forgotten that she liked to sing. He snatched a slice of pizza from the fridge. He was still a bit hungry.

nichole sang more . "~girls grab your man and hold them tight! boys hold your girls and treat them right! we can do it we gotta move it! we're stronger forever now and forever! we were made for eachother!~"

Riko began searching his pockets, wondering how many weapons he still had. He still had his pistol, plenty of bullets, good. Throwing knives, sharpened, good. Special dagger...missing. "It's gone?" He asked.

(What happened to nichole? :o )

Riko quickly stood up out of his chair, hearing Nichole yelp from something. "Nichole? What happened?" He walked back out to the other room. "Wha-?" He went over to her.

(its a surprise xD ) nichole said"uh?" she was a chibi! she reached up. " 'iko! 'iko!" her shirt sleeves were way too long now. she looked at riko with her big hazel eyes.

(Omg! xD that's awesome!!!)

"Chibi?" Riko tilted his slightly. "Oh my gosh! You're so cute!" He smiled, he obviously really liked chibis. He carefully picked her up.

Riko awwed when she hugged him. He blinked when he saw the tiny arrow. "What's this?" He picked it up off the floor.

(Lol I love that she says 'iko! So cute!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back