Trapped

Harumi read the page over Nichole's shoulder before following Aiden into the room. "You like hurting people." She said as if asking a question. "I guess it's just because those people hurt other people too. Am I right?" She asked just in case she was wrong, which she hated being.

Riko set the gift down on the floor infront of him. He didn't really understand it. He looked over at Nichole, crossing his arms. He had a tired look upon his face.

Aiden didn't do a smirk, he crossed his hands behind his back and sat down, finally replied, "I like hurting people, yup you are right, anyways, I bet they're all going to try to kill me, maybe I can just put them in their place," he muttered loitering right behind them oddly.

"If you would really like to send me to Hell, you might want to stop living in Hell, per se, you can get all your memories out of your head, you aren't what I would call strong mentally, you're a rushed machine that needs to work out it self before it can improve, why don't you attempt that for once," he suggested.

Aiden did get grabbed, but he took it to his advantage and pinned her to a wall.

"When you win you lose, and when you lose you win," he said, then added, "It's an endless cycle,"

Aiden pulled out a silver knife and lazily dragged it in front of her, "I could just stab you, but I'm feeling good today, so if you want, we could just end it here, you dieing, the end, your choice," he whispered in her ear, then he slightly cut her arm with the tainted silver.

(Aren't vampires weak to silver? Or is Nichole just that different?)

The blood from the small cut on Nichole's arm made Harumi only feel dizzy but she knew there would be more bloodshed than this if Aiden was involved. "If you are going to have a death match take it easy." She said sitting down before she fell.

"Can't we s-solve this some other way...without killing eachother?" Riko asked, wishing for the two to stop. Like Harumi, he wasn't in the mood for seeing violence or blood.

He took the kick and staggered back a little, and then stopped the fight and threw the knife next to Nichole's face, missing by an inch.

"Fix your broken self, it's no fun to kill children," he said as he turned away, and walked off the corridor, he walked into his room and took a long nap, maybe it was five hours, he didn't really know.

Riko watched Aiden walk off. 'What's wrong with him? Did he have a terrible childhood or something?' He wondered, curious about why he so violent. He never seemed happy. Riko shrugged and stuffed his hands into his jean pockets. "Are you alright?" he asked Nichole.

nichole said"huh that's weird my thirst isn't affecting me right....ACK crap jinxed myself!" hunching over. "Owwwww!!!!! stupid...ow! fangs!"

Riko had never seen anything like this happen to Nichole. Though, a lot of strange and freaky events had occured at this creepy place. "What's wrong? Something about your fangs again?" He couldn't tell if she was thirsty or not.

'I guess she is thirsty...' Riko thought. He nodded to answer her question. He moved his hair out of one side of his neck for her to bite. He leaned forward. "Okay,"

'Blood...why do vampires crave blood so much? I know drinking blood helps them live longer but...how long do they want to live..if they wanted....they could almost live forever...' Riko thought, asking himself questions in his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back