Trapped

"Fine, be like that, but just so you know there's about two people here who have a brain that doesn't revolve around others, hint us," Aiden remarked., and asked "So, your name? I assume since I have to take care and control all of these people from being insane, so it would be nice if we could actually talk?" Aiden asked keeping a little of his distance in courtesy.

"I'm Harumi and I don't need anyone to babysit me." She looked at him and tired her hardest not to read his mind.

"Babysit you? Why would I need to do that? Also I do know you can read minds, at most you would find coding knowledge and a plan to make test subjects into drones, I would like help," Aiden said sitting on a stool he seemed to bring everywhere.

If anything she would decline in either horror, or she would be the marvelous exception, the solace of light in darkness, she would accept in love. He practically thought that there was no way she would accept.

There's no way she would miss this chance "Okay I'll help" She said letting his thoughts wash into hers.

His thoughts were simple and yet they didn't reveal enough to show her. By using LSD in patients for up to 2 months after withdrawal they would become mindless drones, being used to sack cities.

"I bet honestly, you'll do this to me, and I'd be totally happy with that, because you're the first person who accepted the offer," Aiden said, and looked behind him, almost instinctively knowing that Nichole would come for them, and by that he really just turned around for the heck of it.

She turned with him, "You obviously didn't hear when I said I never wanted to meet you again." She sighed and decided to let Aiden handle it.

The scientists didn't fall without putting up a fight, they were soldiers and shot true to her teeth, though it wouldn't do much, the one who knew he couldn't shoot punched Nichole straight in the chest, and it was a hard punch.

They spoke in their tounge and didn't recoil in shock but instead felt that they should do as much blunt damage as possible.

Nichole smirk saying''that was suppose to hurt? that tickled!" then blinked her eyes hazel. she looked down at her clothes and gasped. she ran to her room. no not again!

"My only weakness; blood." She said to herself laying down on the floor trying to stop herself from being sick.

Aiden sort of stared and laughed a little.

"Make it do circles in the air next time, will you?" he jibed and finally started his kick. First it went to visible speeds, then it went really quickly punching her through the teeth, as was his normal routine.

"Is this your normal punishment method?" he asked jokingly.

(...)

Slowly his kicks went quicker and quicker until finally it cracked through the shield. He put his foot down and raised his other foot, getting ready to kick again.

"Shall we continue?" he asked Nichole, but in a way, it was meant to say that to Harumi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back