Trapped

"Why am I doing these morphine withdrawal tests, put two and two together Riko, when some people are finally mindless, and they have powers, we can have an innocent army, then they'll sack cities!" he was jumping around.

Riko sighed and looked at the ground, trying to push that horribke thought away. "Whatever, you're just some crazy teenaged-freak." Riko said and entered his room. He grinded his teeth together in anger. He formed a fireball in his fist and punched the bed, accidentally setting it completely on fire. He shouted out as if insane and slammed his head against the wall. "I WANT OUT OF THIS F***ING PLACE!!!"

Sprinklers got rid of the fire in a manner of seconds and soaked Riko, they only soaked the room thought, and the water was drained.

"Good night Riko, see you next morning," Aiden said firmly walking out into his bed room.

(Were'd the guitar come from?)

Riko sat down on the floor. "...I really wish I knew how to fight," he muttered almost silently, talking to himself. He pulled his knees to his chest and tried hard to hold back tears. He buried his face in his hands.

Aiden's room was the weirdest of them all, no posters, no bed, no door, you came in through a chute that would lock itself until an appointed time, he turned a certain song he liked on speakers and music players littering the room, he fell eagle-spread in between all of these speakers and his dreams, if possible, were more odd. They were about her mother saying that her friend thought he had a mental illness, and if that was supposed to stop me, it only made him more eager. Then he thought he woke up, to be playing a game from the PC-9801. It's rudimentary graphics and simple music got him, the grueling difficulty of the bullet-hell shooter's final boss didn't faze him in this dream. In the lone arcade he was in, the only machines were these games, five to be exact, nothing but them and their dark screens gave him comfort, when he beat the game he lamented his loss of being able to hear the music, and played the game again, at a higher difficulty, he then woke up as the chute sucked him down.

(The song he heard was this:

And if you haven't guessed yet, he was playing the first 5 Touhou games, bullet hell shooters)

(I can't really rp right because yullen just left and her charrie was just about to talk to mine....but I guess I can rp as meiko)

Meiko wandered through the hallways, yet again. She still believed that if she kept looking she'd find an exit for everyone to escape.

she nodded and said''let me try again''she held his hand. she glowed magenta and a bubble surrounded them. BOOM! Nichole opened her eyes they werent in that horrible place they were in a meadow. she said''finally...ah...'' fainting.

Riko caught Nichole as she fainted. He looked all around, forgetting what it was like to be in the "outside world". "Wow..." he said then lightly patted Nichole's face, trying to wake her up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back