Trapped

"No wonder your bite felt familiar....so technically we already know eachother. " Riko said and smiled. "By the way, this is really random, but..how old are you?"

"I was just wondering, because it's almost my birthday...I'll be turning 18 soon." Riko chuckled, he couldn't believe he would be three years older than her.

After they were all knocked out, Aiden stayed up and watched the duo talk. He was amused by the whole cliche thing again but annoyed. His eyes stared at Nichole, his lust growing once more. The radio went off adding to the geyser of annoyance.

"Neyirie (Tomorrow)," the man on the radio said. Aiden ignored it and evilly said, "Tipuhm (now)," Even before he finished the officer knew his order. It's time to kill. The platoon yelled their war cry, about a thousand men, with helicopters and tanks sounding in the distance.

"Go on, go on, finish the conversation will you? I've got work to do," he nonchalantly said walking by them to Cytra, who barely woke up, impressive for human standards, maybe even super human.

"So, it seems the operation to erase you failed, didn't it?" Cytra said malignantly at Aiden.

"Those who cannot kill, get killed, oh small one," Aiden replied as shots burst through the windows.

"I'll fight you, and I'll destroy you by myself, you crazed mad man!" Cytra yelled attempting a slash with her blade, Aiden kicked the wind up so the blade flew out of her hand and next to her. He also raised Cytra up.

"Staumzhi!" Aiden barked as the soldiers froze.

"You... you... how? How did you make contact with the whole North Korean army! What are you!" she asked lunging again only to see her attack miss horribly.

"A god killer, or a god itself, I am wind, and you will admit my diety before you die!" Aiden said as Cytra lunged again, only for Aiden to kick her down, "That and the same position as you! Brigadier General Aiden Nixon in America, but you do know my old name right?" he laughed dodging another kick.

This is where No Motherland Without You plays!

The WHOLE North Korean army is at his will. All 1.2 million. 120,000 people who would swim THIRTY MILES and make practically perfect headshots. Scawy

I'ma go to sleep. Don't let the bed bugs bite! That is, unless my powers controlled them to bite you, then make SURE they bite you, lest they don't let's just say you'll be missing oxygen in that bed of yours... he he he.

(Nighty-night komeko :D )

Riko's eyes widened and he blushed really bright red. "Um...I haven't really thought about it.."

(Omg lol, aiden just started a war yet Nichole and Riko are about to start french kissing xD )

"S-sure..." Riko replied nerviously. He slowly leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, not that deep at first.

(lol they are totally ignoring the freakin war xD ) Nichole pressed her lips a little firmly but not much she was super new at this. she opened her mouth a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back