Trapped

(I just realized that they've only known eachother for like a day, yet they've ready kissed eachother.....well, not on the lips, but still xD )

Riko noticed her blushing and smiled slightly. "Its ok...it just scared me because I didn't know what was happening.....just..try to let me know when you're thirsty...so I can be prepared. It may sound weird but I don't mind you biting me." His face turned a bit red too.

(lol me too love at first sight) nichole twiddled her fingers and said''o-ok...'' she looked at him and said''giggle your face is as red as a ruby''

she laughed and said''BWAHAHA STOP I-I"M TICKLISH HAHA!" she couldn't breath because she was laughing so hard. (oh check out my new rp the quest for gems i just posted the character sheet and story line.)

(Alright ill check that out)

Riko laughed at her reaction and stopped tickling. "You're right, you are VERY ticklish. " he chuckled.

she blushed and tried to control her breathing. she moved a bang from her eyes and smiled. she lightly punched Riko's shouldr giggling.

Nichole fell over laughing. she panted and said''don't tickle me or.....i'll do this!""kissing him. (lol the first kiss never forget it)

(Omg omg omg!!! :D )

Riko's face instintly turned a dark shade of red. He slowly closed

his eyes and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her back.

(Hello Komiko :D )

(I've been away for a while ze! But you must go to sleep ze! Lest I bring him​ back ze! I like saying ze ze!

Nichole relaxed and wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer. her eyes fluttered closed. (omg hi komeko!) (lol told you storm never forget)

Aiden woke up first, his eyes fluttered open and instead of a happy unification he felt a need to consult his mass library of music, he frowned when he couldn't find that one song, he shut the cabinet ringing throughout half the corridors, he picked up the radio and barked, "Tun ye! (Two days!)," he was greeted by response of an officer with a steady voice replying "Ne shin dim! (Yes my lord!)," he put down the radio and walked around, to see his 'Over ranking officer', her waking was not unlike it. She woke up only minutes after Aiden with the same a unhappy feeling dreading over her, she picked up her radio and barked into it "Hurry up with the supplies!" her impatience was quite scary so the scientists replies, "Max two days,". They both bumped into eachother, with Aiden apologizing first.

"I'm going to drag those fools out, we have testing to do, and remember the second deal you gave, if I killed somebody with my hands I would know everything they knew? Today or tomorrow please," he said quite nicely.

"Sure, we can do it today, let's go get them out," as they got closer to the room Aiden put a hand over his left eye and Cytra in turn recoiled a little.

"Is everything alright?" she asked sheepishly.

"Yes, I'll drag them out," he growled outside and waited for them to finish.

"When you two finish come over here, I feel quite in a hurry to get started," he ordered, sounding in a mix between bored and purely envious. There was no arguing with his growl, it was pure order, like a dictator moving his sheep.

(The song he was looking for is this:

Let's just say Aiden has a domination complex, HINT HE'S BASED OFF ME... odd moment where you figure out I have a domination complex)

(so true he'd be like ''WTH DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING?!") Nichole's eyes were half lidded and a faint blush on her cheeks.

(then they'll freeze and scramble apart)

Tired of waiting .5 seconds he kicked down the door, with a force not even Cytra had ever seen.

"There's testing to be done love birds, you can get married later," he snarled. In reality his leg was not one kick, he was kicking it really quickly many times, but no human could notice such quick kicking.

"I'd be showing pity on you to kick you once, I'd be showing mercy on you by kicking you 100 times!" he barked.

(That song last post was meant to be listened to right about now,)

Riko puled back from Nichole. He gritted his teeth, begging to curse at Aiden but kept his mouth shut. He sighed deeply then stood up. "Cmon," he said to Nichole and walked out the door. He crossed his arms as he exited.

Nichole broke the kiss reluctantly and stood up. she straightened her clothes and her hair some. she cleared her throat awkwardly and glared at Aiden. she caught up with Riko though she was a little scared. she wouldn't let it show.

He awkwardly smiled and leaded them on, down to the testing rooms, Cytra even with her blade stayed a little away from him.

"Come now, we have to confirm your things then I'm gonna get an upgrade!" he said in an odd eccentric way.

A group of scientists told them to lay down on some beds, and waited for them to do so.

Nichole looked from the bed to Aiden and said''no.'' there was no way she was gonna get tested like those poor animals! she stood her ground arms crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back