• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul | Blood Bath

@Lilah Tunth

I've pretty much finished my CS Just gotta write up the history for him and it'll be finished which I'll do once you sort out what's going on story-wise and wait to see if anyone else is interested in doing something with their characters background

(If anyone wants to have their characters somehow intertwine with mine at some point during their history just PM and we can figure something out.)

Cicero said:
How did you guys put everything in different slots?
[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]It's BBcoding, basically making up boxes and tabs and stuff and writing information in it. There's a page all about it on the site just search up 'BBCode' and you can learn all about it.

[/QUOTE]
Cicero said:
ok thanks
Will be it be okay if I delete this posts? I dislike clutter.....

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]It's okay! It's just that someone said tag everone and welllllll...........but anyway! Watch it!

[/QUOTE]
I will.... But my little bro is in the room so....

Lilah Tunth] [FONT=Cookie]I feel you! Happens all the time to me too![/FONT][FONT=Cookie] [/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
@The Unamed Character[/URL]
He is leaving now.... Just gonna get my second laptop out and just watch it

Lilah Tunth] [FONT=Cookie]I feel you! Happens all the time to me too![/FONT][FONT=Cookie] [/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
@The Unamed Character[/URL]
1:25 in and I am already in the fandom

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Two, but they say third one is coming out this summer, but it may be a rumour.....

[/QUOTE]
Dang it. This one only has the first

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Are you altight Kanege?"
*Stares at breasts* 'I am Now....' "Yea I-I'm fine"

[/QUOTE]
Poor Kaneki....that is probably the last times he thought about girls that way......then responsibilities jumped on his shoulders and Kenaki found himself having no time to be normal......

Also go to Animeflavor.com, I think it has both seasons

XxBouncy BunnyxX]@Cece Meep @Chibii [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23134-supertsundere/ said:
@supertsundere[/URL] @Uta @Reika Suzuya @Felicis @non compos mentis @the lick @marorda @Dibbydoo @Kiroshiven @Lux___Wolf @BlackSwan @katseye @MariLin @The Unamed Character @Satans Spawn @Alias @remembervvinter @JustCallMeAimee
Sorry if this is bothering you!!!

If you're interested, please join if you want! if you're interested and don't know what Tokyo Ghoul is, give it a shot! Again, sorry if this is bothering you........
i know absolutely nothing about Tokyo Ghoul

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]
Poor Kaneki....that is probably the last times he thought about girls that way......then responsibilities jumped on his shoulders and Kenaki found himself having no time to be normal......
Also go to Animeflavor.com, I think it has both seasons

[/QUOTE]
Plus also the last normal day of his life

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Plus also the last normal day of his life

[/QUOTE]
To be honest....no.....Kaneki never lived a normal life, even before the whole ghoul thing,

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Can I please play as a half ghoul? I would love love love it

[/QUOTE]
Natural like Eto or artificial like Kaneki?

Artificial..... I am listening to the japanese version and they call them Half ghouls sometimes so...

But anyway..... I would like to rp as one. I can be very dark and think it would be the perfect chance to do so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back