• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul | Blood Bath

Lilah Tunth] [FONT=Cookie]@femjapanriceball [/FONT][FONT=Cookie] Interested? [/FONT] [FONT=Cookie] [/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23153-maximus/ said:
@Maximus[/URL] @Aridis

You'are probably angry at me aren't you.....? Heheh.....
your not as bad as another guy i know lol but then again i can be unfair so as long as were both fair if i do join it's cool

i'm also trying to get a vampire knight rp up need help with making more of a concept outside of the school and lab so far.

Tokyo Ghoul is ruining my life at this point. Rewatched season 1 at least 5 times...

Of course I'm joining. Tokyo Ghoul is (one of my many) baes.

Chibii said:
Tokyo Ghoul is ruining my life at this point. Rewatched season 1 at least 5 times...
lol haven't watched it again in a while got to be honest it wasn't bad though and you should move on to season 2

Chibii said:
Thank you!!!....

Lol, I watched the seasons and try getting into the manga but I always get too side-tracked xD

...Oh my, I gtg. Bye, guys!!!~~

Goodmorning/afternoon/nght(whatever your timezone is). And have a nice night/day/afternoon!!

[QUOTE="XxBouncy BunnyxX]...Oh my, I gtg. Bye, guys!!!~~
Goodmorning/afternoon/nght(whatever your timezone is). And have a nice night/day/afternoon!!

[/QUOTE]
Goodnight xD It's night for me it's starting to get a little late, I'll probably be hopping off too soon just gonna do a bit more editing on my CS and I'm heading to bed for the night.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]lol haven't watched it again in a while got to be honest it wasn't bad though and you should move on to season 2

[/QUOTE]
I have watched a few episodes of that, but school is wrecking me... Maybe I'll get to doing that soon.

XxBouncy BunnyxX]@Cece Meep @Chibii [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23134-supertsundere/ said:
@supertsundere[/URL] @Uta @Reika Suzuya @Felicis @non compos mentis @the lick @marorda @Dibbydoo @Kiroshiven @Lux___Wolf @BlackSwan @katseye @MariLin @The Unamed Character @Satans Spawn @Alias @remembervvinter @JustCallMeAimee
Sorry if this is bothering you!!!

If you're interested, please join if you want! if you're interested and don't know what Tokyo Ghoul is, give it a shot! Again, sorry if this is bothering you........
Yeah I'll say in interested xD

I won't be able to get my character or WIP up by today .-.

It's 8pm here and I ought to rest soon, have to wake up at 6am tomorrow. (●__●)

Though I can tell you that I'm mighty interested in creating an SS Rank ghoul, so you can watch out for that (〜^∇^)〜

Chibii said:
I won't be able to get my character or WIP up by today .-.
It's 8pm here and I ought to rest soon, have to wake up at 6am tomorrow. (●__●)

Though I can tell you that I'm mighty interested in creating an SS Rank ghoul, so you can watch out for that (〜^∇^)〜
SS? Kay! But you can reserve a spot now if you want to, no need to actually everything today!

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]SS? Kay! But you can reserve a spot now if you want to, no need to actually everything today!

[/QUOTE]
In that case, I'll reserve an SS Ranked Ghoul. ┗(^0^)┓

Maybe if I sleep later I'll be able to create a character or a WIP, who knows.

Leo Radomir] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23318-lilah-tunth/ said:
@Lilah Tunth[/URL] i'll join but i do need people to work under me as the leader of chameleons is that cool with you
Can you PM me details about your subfaction?

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yeah i'll have violet as member off ccg she's a bit of a cow at times so if anyone is interested in her they need to keep that in mind, also so i'm not over doing the rank thing i'm cool with rank two detective class etc

[QUOTE="XxBouncy BunnyxX]Thank you!!!....

[/QUOTE]
Never watched it before..... I guess I should start..... But also I am waiting for you to reply to our conversation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back