• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy To Usurp Death ( Finished )

Kylesar1 said:
Sam sheathed his sword. "The girl's magic consumes whatever it touches. I saw it consume some girl's shadows. Good luck if you want to fight her. You'll have to do more than dance around............my name's Sam. I'm a Knight." He took the guy's hand, shaking it firmly like he was taught. Like with everybody, he was suspicious until proven otherwise. Even though he didn't trust Katsanie, he knew that she wouldn't attack him if he weren't a participant in the game. Sam was sure Death didn't choose just anyone for this game. Any sudden acts of aggression, and Sam would strike him down.
"It's not about fighting Sam it's about reasoning I never even planned on attacking at all, infact I didn't even plan on her being there but I don't see the point in all this fighting." Ace said pausing to take a breath "Who wants to be a god if all you'll get to do is kill people?" Ace asked waiting for a response.

Thalia narrows her eyes at the other girl's shield of shadow. She barely has time to get out of the way before the bolts come at her. One clips her on the very tip of her wings, and she swerves dangerously. "Damn," she growls, glaring at the girl. "I think you may regret that." She flies at the barrier, the white fire viciously ripping and tearing. She also starts to scrabble at it with her claws.

"I don't think I will," Eclipse says softly. The shadowy cat that had disappeared when she teleported to the griffin reappeared, clinging to her shoulders. "I can help," it says, leaping forward onto the griffin's face and starting to scratch. Eclipse's shadowy barrier gives away right when the cat leaps, and Eclipse dodges out of the way of the white fire.

"Damn!" Thalia curses as the cat attacks her. She shifts into her human form, her wings still beating. She wrenches the cat off, and lets it drop. Thalia feels only a twinge of regret; she rather liked cats. She turns toward the girl, who's dodged the fire.

"Look, I don't want to be a god either. I like the life I live. After a year, everyone dies, so either we kill, or we enjoy our last year. I only strike in self defense."

"The girl's paranoid. Going to her will have you dancing again. Unless you plan on striking her down, going after her is suicide."

Eclipse does not betray any emotion; she is not concerned for her semi-real friend. "I think that it will be you who regrets this," she says, and starts viciously launching dart after dart of shadow. She also flies in and delivers a few sword blows, the light dancing dangerously.

ShadowHuntress said:
"I may seem nice, but Alexander isn't. He loves seeing people get hurt, so I can't guarantee your safety." 'Aw, I feel acknowledged! And maybe even loved? Am I loved Alisha?'
Kristy giggles to herself. "I don't mind, he may join us as well. Come on, it's better than sitting out here."

"Oh really?" Thalia growls, shifting back into her griffin form. The shadows scratch her, but she manages to evade most of them. The sword blows catch the edge of her already-wounded wing, and she drops many feet in altitude until she is about five feet above the sea. Then she turns around and launches another volley of fire.

"Yes, really!" Eclipse yells. The white fire catches her leg, and she feels a twinge of terror. She growls a little, and a wall of impenetrable shadow advances downward to Thalia.

Alisha shakes her head. "No! I don't want to see anyone get hurt. I will be going home and I will be staying out of this stupid game." She said, not caring what Grimm or Alexander had to say on the matter.

Kylesar1 said:
"Look, I don't want to be a god either. I like the life I live. After a year, everyone dies, so either we kill, or we enjoy our last year. I only strike in self defense."
"The girl's paranoid. Going to her will have you dancing again. Unless you plan on striking her down, going after her is suicide."
"Listen i'm not killing anyone unless I have got it?" Ace said angrily "Everyone in this whole stupid game has a right to be paranoid but I know I can get her to calm down and listen to reason." Ace said a little angrier than called for.

Sam sighed. "That's exactly why you shouldn't go up there. That magic touches you and you're as good as dead. What good is reasoning with her?"

"If you want to go, then by all means, go ahead. Be prepared to fight...........or dance."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Listen i'm not killing anyone unless I have got it?" Ace said angrily "Everyone in this whole stupid game has a right to be paranoid but I know I can get her to calm down and listen to reason." Ace said a little angrier than called for.

[/QUOTE]

ShadowHuntress said:
Alisha shakes her head. "No! I don't want to see anyone get hurt. I will be going home and I will be staying out of this stupid game." She said, not caring what Grimm or Alexander had to say on the matter.
Kristy sighs and nods her head. "Okay then." Kristy sits beside Alisha and puts her hand on her shoulder. When she does so she injects poison into her system to paralyze her and knock her out. Not kill.

Kylesar1 said:
Sam sighed. "That's exactly why you shouldn't go up there. That magic touches you and you're as good as dead. What good is reasoning with her?"
"If you want to go, then by all means, go ahead. Be prepared to fight...........or dance."
"Thanks again for saving me, and your right reasoning with her will accomplish nothing and I could die over something so stupid and pointless but i'm going to go anyway." Ace said waiting for a response before he walked away.

Alex noticed it first, but not fast enough to stop it from spreading. 'Shit. Alisha, I'm taking over for a bit. This girl can't be trusted.' He says before completely taking her body before passing out, her head now on the girl's shoulder.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Thanks again for saving me, and your right reasoning with her will accomplish nothing and I could die over something so stupid and pointless but i'm going to go anyway." Ace said waiting for a response before he walked away.

[/QUOTE]
"Good luck on your quest then. I won't be around to help you if you start dancing."

Sam then moved deep into the forest, waving at the guy while walking away.

ShadowHuntress said:
Alex noticed it first, but not fast enough to stop it from spreading. 'Shit. Alisha, I'm taking over for a bit. This girl can't be trusted.' He says before completely taking her body before passing out, her head now on the girl's shoulder.
Kristy continues to pump poison into Alisha's body as she drags her towards her cottage. Once she enters it she goes towards her underground chamber and ties her up. She makes sure to have several toxins flowing through the air. One nullifies magic and keeps those inhaling it disoriented and unable to process things happening around them. Kristy makes sure to gag her as well. She waits for Alisha to wake up.

Kylesar1 said:
"Good luck on your quest then. I won't be around to help you if you start dancing."
Sam then moved deep into the forest, waving at the guy while walking away.
Ace waved back saying "See ya around." Then he made his way to where he saw Kastanie fly off at and he started looking for her just aimlessly wandering around. After what seemed like an eternity of walking Ace sensed another participant,the faintest sense ever but a sense nonetheless and he followed the sense waiting to see a reaction. @Light

Soon Alex woke up and looked around, wondering where that girl dragged him and Alisha off to, but he couldn't seem to get a bearing on his surroundings. 'I don't know what's going on, but I don't like it. How are you holding up Alisha?' 'Fine, though a little foggy at the moment. What's going on?'

@Light[/URL]
Kastanie was traveling up the large mountain. She was planning on resting in an unoccupied den. She did sense a participant coming. It would be foolish of them to. They would be killed instantly by all the dangerous beasts of many kinds. Since she's a beast. A dragon herself they didn't attack her.

Light said:
Kastanie was traveling up the large mountain. She was planning on resting in an unoccupied den. She did sense a participant coming. It would be foolish of them to. They would be killed instantly by all the dangerous beasts of many kinds. Since she's a beast. A dragon herself they didn't attack her.
Ace continued his path of following the sense. Ace saw all the beasts standing in his path and could only think of one way to get past them, become Hybrid. Ace thought to himself "Hey you there Hybrid." Almost instantly it was followed by "Are you finally going to let me out to play?" Hybrid asked Ace replied with "Yes, but only kill the beasts not the person you'll sene once you have control got it?" Ace asked and Hybrid responded with "Yes now let me go." With that Ace gave control to Hybrid and he grew fangs and scales surfaced all over his body. Hybrid pulled out his sword waited for the beasts to attack him.

ShadowHuntress said:
Soon Alex woke up and looked around, wondering where that girl dragged him and Alisha off to, but he couldn't seem to get a bearing on his surroundings. 'I don't know what's going on, but I don't like it. How are you holding up Alisha?' 'Fine, though a little foggy at the moment. What's going on?'
"You know things would have been much easier if you just came to the cottage yourself. Now it's time for some fun." Kristy pulls out a knife and glides her finger along the blade.

Alex just glares at her as he starts manipulating the shadows. It's harder since his magic is low, but it's a natural ability that doesn't need magic, so it should work once he gets the hang of it.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Ace continued his path of following the sense. Ace saw all the beasts standing in his path and could only think of one way to get past them, become Hybrid. Ace thought to himself "Hey you there Hybrid." Almost instantly it was followed by "Are you finally going to let me out to play?" Hybrid asked Ace replied with "Yes, but only kill the beasts not the person you'll sene once you have control got it?" Ace asked and Hybrid responded with "Yes now let me go." With that Ace gave control to Hybrid and he grew fangs and scales surfaced all over his body. Hybrid pulled out his sword waited for the beasts to attack him.

[/QUOTE]
Kastanie smells malice in the air and she wouldn't sit here while her fellow beast engaged in battle. This is her fight anyways. She runs out the den and jumps off a cliff side. Her Dragon wings sprout out her back and catches the wind. She descends at high speeds to the base of the mountain. She swoops in from the side of Ace and throws in a swift but heavy kick to the jaw. Along with the added speed.

ShadowHuntress said:
Alex just glares at her as he starts manipulating the shadows. It's harder since his magic is low, but it's a natural ability that doesn't need magic, so it should work once he gets the hang of it.
Kristy looks at the shadows moving and laughs. A poison spreads throughout the room that slowly makes the one inhaling it completely numb. "So you don't scream from our little game." She seems to blush as if the thought of cutting into Alisha is pleasurable. Kristy approaches her and slices into her ankle. Not a deep cut but just enough to draw blood. Kristy starts to giggle as she moves to stab the knife into Alisha's thigh slowly.

Alex tries to bite the cloth in his mouth to stop from screaming but he feels himself slipping away. Soon, Alisha is back and she's struggling to get away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back