To Save a Kingdom [REMAKE]

Oi, @Darth Pai , if you want a posted reaction from the Albelin Twins for that joint thread, I could write somethin up with ya. c:

I didn't post anything about their reactions or observations on anyway because, y'know, Carrick was busy trying to catch his flying sister and Catalista doesn't really wanna be there, so she wouldn't say anything unless provoked.

Delta said:
Oi, @Darth Pai , if you want a posted reaction from the Albelin Twins for that joint thread, I could write somethin up with ya. c:
I didn't post anything about their reactions or observations on anyway because, y'know, Carrick was busy trying to catch his flying sister and Catalista doesn't really wanna be there, so she wouldn't say anything unless provoked.
If you would like to. I just added it in because, well, you can't really ignore that. xD

[QUOTE="Darth Pai]If you would like to. I just added it in because, well, you can't really ignore that. xD

[/QUOTE]
What, do you not see people flying into throne rooms often?

Not sure what kinda rock you live under...

Apparently I need to wear you outside more often, so you can see how the world ACTUALLY works.

*scoffs* As if people didn't fly into rooms

Also, is it fine that I bunny your characters when I post after Kojote does?

The most that they will do is either stand up, or recite something. Or both. That's pretty much what I will need for them to do.

The penny has gone extinct here in the land of winter. It was being hunted down and the rest of the species migrated to the south for safety in the US.

Thank you :3

Yes, you may post now.

Alrighty everyone, after this last cycle as far as posting goes, we won't have to follow the list any longer. That was just for that meeting.

Though that is so, please try to be aware of other people's posts, and try to not post 30+ pages of one character's conversation with another character. I know character development is fun, but some of us, if not all of us, would like to finally see some action :)

You know what we should have? We should have personal missions for each of our Characters! That'll be fun right?

Missions that have a great personal significance to the character like say someone murdered His/Her family and they've finally tracked him/her down and are planning to kill that person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back