To Save a Kingdom [REMAKE]

Merry Christmas, everyone!

@Kharmin, I understand, the holidays can be very hectic x.x

Though it is unfortunate, I do hope to see you around, some other time!

Last edited by a moderator:
You can post, considering Aki is too busy to post at the moment owo This time of the month is gonna be pretty dang slow xD

I remember reading something about the posting order being veto'd after this last cycle...? Maybe it was the previous cycle? Dunno. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hmm. Well, okie dokie, then. If the posting order has been RIP'd, I shall resume making my post! It shall be up within a fortnight.

(I just said that because I wanted to sound fancy.)

Probably tomorrow at latest.

Cool. I can make my entrance as the cynnical asshole badass now, too. @Kojo we're gonna compliment eachother's characters like F-U-C-K. Hype. (Disclaimer: Lack of hype may be apparent in subjects who've stayed up until 4am)

Usually I'd go "^Shameless plug", but for this occasion I think "^Self-conscious plug" is a lot more appropriate. Sorry, I'm not interested in joining a new roleplay, or Pokémon for that matter, but I don't mind you getting the word out.

Well, in my case, I'm assuming the dragon isn't standing directly in front of the doorway. If I"m wrong, please correct me. Alhana's kinda insanely frantic at the moment, and was tunnel-visioning the hell out of the door, so that would be why she missed the dragon.

It's practically sitting right next to it by the left guard though it is your choice if you want to edit that in. Also was the guy leaving Ren? It would help me if I knew that. @AshenLily

I was planning on noticing it, , actually. I just haven't made my post yet?

^every weird thing about that message is my phone's fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back