• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

' gah!' She landed on the side of the tree ' even in his dieing atate he is this strong.... I guess I can go all out...' she coats her hand in lightening magic and magic circle appears in the air, she punches and it disappears. As she re-equips her to her guns lightenning come raining down where gerrant in standing. She uses this chance and coat the bullets in her guns in lightening magic and then coat her feet in wind magic and starts shoot bullet at him him from multiple directions. Two aim at each of his, arms legs, and shoulder and leg joints.

@Orion

Arturo woke up a few hours later from the assault done by Rashid. 'He's still asleep' he thought getting slowly out of bed accidentally stepping on Rashid's foot.

@Tj Pomroy

Gerrant avoided the lightning that came raining down where he was standing. 'Tsk...she made me move huh?' he thought to himself seeing the multitude of bullets coming. His necklace started to glow a bright red and the bullets disappeared right before impact. Gerrant watched her movement careful and swung his sword. A crescent shaped force of light magic was heading very fast in her direction.

@Evergreen98

Lara saw the crescent light coming in her direction at high speed ' tch dont have time to dodge. She re-equip a sheild and it appeared right in front of her before impact to block it and it broke to pieces.

@Orion

Arturo looked at Rashid kind of startled when the hand grabbed him he turned around and looked at him.

@Tj Pomroy

Gerrant looked at her."I see you are able to withstand the crescent attack at one percent. I am impressed." he said to her. Though, he knew it didn't matter much is power paled in comparison to what would soon be awakened. "Let's see now show me what you can do." pointing his sword towards her.

@Evergreen98

' that was one percent? How stro g is this guy??' She coated her hands wind magic and a green circle appeared in front of her and a tornado came out of it and toward gerrant. She re-equipped to her her two short sword and coated her feet wind magic and dashed to the side and then dashed towards him at full speed and swung her swords at him.

@Orion

Arturo slammed his foot straight into Rashid's face. "Wake up or let me go!" he yelled rubbing his foot around on his face.

@Tj Pomroy

Gerrant watched the tornado and her dashing at him. 'Interesting I either have to accept one or the other...in that case.' he thought to himself. Shooting another crescent shaped light magic attack at her from his sword. But, this one was different it was infused with chaos magic and moving at three times the speed. Soon after the tornado hit him. It didn't do much but it did wound him slightly.

@Evergreen98

Lara saw him swing his sword and as soon as she saw the crescent moon coming, on instinct and experience she jumped up in the air and landed on her feet and dashed towards gerrant and swing her swords at him.

@Orion

Gerrant began blocking her attacks with his sword. 'Good...Good this is going as expected.' he said. Soon the crescent chaos light magic attack exploded causing a little bigger explosion then the one that took fairy tail down. He kept dodging and blocking. "Impressive..you are indeed meeting my expectations. But, how is your magical power at it's finest?" Gerrant said to her knocking her away with his arm.

@Evergreen98

Arturo looked at him blankly."None of your business old man just go back to sleep okay?" he told him beginning to walk out of the room they were in.

@Tj Pomroy

Radish secretly and discretely plants a small light back on Arturo "what the hell old man?!" He asks quite in raged

@Orion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lara takes a few steps backs ' did he just....of course he did....' she jumped and started to chant the magic that she was planning on using on the shield that surrounded echidna. 4 huge magic circles appeared in front of each other. Each of the circle was represented ea h of the elements she knew, which were fire, wind, lightenning and light. Her right arm became covered in green, fire, lightenning and wind magic. She punched the first circle in front of her, which activated the other three. " 4 layer elemental cannon!!!" A spiral of wind, fire, lightening and light magic was shot at high speed at gerrant. Lara fell to her knees and was breathing heavily ' damn... my strength.... this is why o dont use that spell often....'

@Orion

Gerrant smiled as the circles began to appear. 'So, this is power she has been hiding? Well it's nothing to special now...but in the future it could be a devastating spell full of destruction. Gerrant went to three percent of his current power fearing anymore may shorten his time. His hand infused with the power of chaos magic, he slapped away the spiral of the four elements the shot forth at him. Though, the power was great indeed it injured Gerrant's hand pretty badly. "Well done...you have met my expectations." he said to her stabbing his sword into the ground. "I guess this fight is over." he fell to one knee. Not because of Lara's attack. But, due to his own magical power eating away at him.

@Evergreen98

Lara saw him stab his sword to the ground and heardbhim say the fight is over. She weakly got up and walked over to him ' please stay awake lara....' she said to herself as she slowly went to him and sat down.

@Orion

Gerrant sat down seemingly more weak than before."You did well...that final spell...will hold greater power in the future I can tell..." he said looking at his hand it was still showing powerful signs of the magical residue from her spell..

@Evergreen98

Gerrant looked at her for a bit and rubbed through her hair. "Well ..you are sure to get strong..I think I shall name you my successor...to this sword 'Leviathan'." he said to her

@Evergreen98

Lara smiled when he rubbed her head " thanks... and I am glad I impressed you... to tell you the truth I have been... wanting to use that spell for quite sometime... and I finally got to use it..." she admitted, but she had to tell the truth. She really wanted to use that speel and she finally dound an excuse to use it. " so yeah..."

@Orion

Gerrant looked at her for a moment. "So, one is your limit huh? You need to try and work on power control. So, that it doesn't eat all your power or at the very least train until two at most is the limit." he sighed a bit. Thinking of a battle not to long ago. "About that other request I had of you though, I hope you will take it on. Though, it can be either dangerous..or not." he grinned slowly but was in a bit of pain.

@Evergreen98

" yeah... I need to go on the mountains or somewhere and train until I can use at least 3....." she said as she stretched and tries to stay awake. Her willpower is keeping her awake right now and well she is pretty stubborn, so she has plenty of willpower.

@Orion

Gerrant looked at her. "I wouldn't pass out right now" he said reaching into his pocket and holding his hand over to her. "This is what I wanted to give you. This is what the second task is." he said to her.

@Evergreen98

Kaito decided to take a quick break from the guild and he took a walk outside. After a few minutes of walking and thinking about what is going to happen in the future he didn't realise that he had just walked into a girl. He stopped and looked down at her 'ive seen her before' he thought, Kaito really wasn't good with names and faces unless they were pretty. He looked closer at her face and shrugged it off for now 'she is pretty' he thought smiling. "I'm sorry" he said in a cool, calm manner "are you ok? he asked giving her his best smile...

@MythsAreRealLoveGem

Gerrant dropped a crystal that looked like it contained space itself inside. "This is what I wanted to discuss with you." he said looking towards her for a moment and then towards the sky himself trying not to pass out.

@Evergreen98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back