• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

She look confused " huh? I...." she then felt jake's presence. She sighed " I am so sorry....." she looked at the ground as she got up. She sighed again " ill come back later ..." she started to walk off.

@Tj Pomroy @Orion

Jake growls and gathers himself and runs off not leaving a trace behind, the water in front of lara making a message "sorry, im gone"

He goes back to the inn with kero

@Evergreen98

Lara blinks and watches him run of ' he didn't even give me a chance to explain.....' she sighed again ' why do I keep having these problems....' she looked at gerrant " and we're alone...."she said to him as she went over and sat next to him again.

@Orion @Tj Pomroy

Gerrant grinned a bit to himself. "A stalker of yours?" he asked using his blade to get up. "But, yes I did want to see you alone for a specific reason. But, before that...I need to know if you are capable of handling the task." Gerrant stood above her offering his hand to help her up.

@Evergreen98

Lara rolled her eyes " he was my boyfriend.... bur seems like he misunderstood why I was here..." she took his hand and got up " what the task?" She asked.

@Orion

Gerrant turned away from her. "I need to test your power first. So, fight with me. If you do not meet my expectations...then this task may be to great for you." he said to her.

@Evergreen98

Arturo bent over as the punch connected and stood back grinning at him seemingly unaffected. "That's a nice punch you got there. But, do you really think something like that will work on me?" Arturo did indeed feel the pain from it. But, it was within his level to withstand without reaction.

@Tj Pomroy

Lara looks at him and nods. She jimps back and re-eqips her katana. She waits for him to get ready and once he does, she coats her feet in wind magic and dashes forward.

@Orion

Arturo watched his movement careful and blocked the kick. It wasn't going to be that easy anymore. Right now Arturo could actually read his movements unlike before. Although, this might not last he was unable to determine if he was serious or not.

@Tj Pomroy

Gerrant got ready and watched her dash at him with wind magic. "Speed...average but meets expectations from you for now." he said quickly standing there ready for the next move she makes.

@Evergreen98

The more wind magic she adds the faster she becomes. She adds a little bit more and when close enough swing her one of knives at her.

((Lets pretend in took out the knives j stead of the katana))

@Orion

Arturo gets hit in the stomach and looks at him. "Darn you." he said spitting his blood onto him. This fight was getting intense. Arturo was beginning to wonder if he could even keep up at this rate.

@Tj Pomroy

Gerrant doesn't move and allows himself to be cut. But, at the same time grabs her arm and flings her into the distance "Timing...needs work." he said to himself. But, he was slightly impressed at her powers.

@Evergreen98

Arturo was to tired to even react to such a thing. His feet got knocked from under him and he slammed right down on his back. "Darn you...." he said again panting somewhat hard after all the fighting. He spread his arms and legs out trying to stretch them allowing them to make a popping noise even. But, it relaxed him. So, he would just lay there looking at Rashid.

@Tj Pomroy

Arturo looked at him he was actually already falling half asleep. "What did you say? You need a nurse?" he said seemingly confused right now. Although, he was pretty tired that would probably explain it.

@Tj Pomroy

Arturo sat up and looked at him. "I don't want to sleep I want to play." he said defiantly at Rashid. But, began yawning a bit and rubbing his eyes. "Yes, I want to play." he said again.

@Tj Pomroy

Arturo tried resisting the urge to pass out but was getting weaker and weaker as if he had been poisoned or something. But, even with all his will he fell asleep sitting upwards on the bed.

@Tj Pomroy

Lara used her the momentum and lands on the side of the tree, which she jumps of at high speed towards gerrant and creates 3 cuts on his.

@Orion

Gerrant avoids her easily enough. 'Straight forward attack?' he thought to himself observing her. It seemed as if Lara was doing all the attacks but wasn't getting anywhere remotely fast.

@Evergreen98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back