• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

Arturo was still in to much pain for the first time in his entire life he couldn't deal with it. "Ow ow ow." he started crying at bit continuing to jump around.

@Tj Pomroy

Rashid grabs arturos hand and a blast of light magic heals him quickly "im so so so sorry, i didnt mean too" he says very worried and upset with himself

@Orion

Lara blinked and her face turned bright red. She put her head on her head on his back and cover her face with her hands ' I am so glad he has his back to me....' kero tried not to laugh at thr scene before her.

@Tj Pomroy

Arturo flinched at Rashid the moment he grabbed his hand. "Sure you did if you didn't mean to you wouldn't have done it." He said grabbing his wrist and poking his eyes. "Just like that."

@Tj Pomroy

Arturo smirked kinda stepping back. "Hey you deserve a lot worse for the pain you put me through. It hurt worse than being impaled on a sword." he yelled at him

@Tj Pomroy

Arturo looked at him. "I wouldn't never hurt you like that. I can't believe you did that to me and to top it off you put magic behind it." he sounded more upset than angry towards Rashid.

@Tj Pomroy

Arturo looked at Rashid. He didn't feel to good. "Rashid...are you okay..I didn't mean to get you upset." He went over to him and began shaking him a little.

@Tj Pomroy

Arturo pouted a bit."But, did you really have to use magic for a kick like that?" Arturo thought to himself a moment 'I can already barely read his movements.' he sighed a bit. "I...guess ...I forgive you.." he said slowly.

@Tj Pomroy

Arturo turned away. "I told you I'd never do such a thing to you." he said sighing. "But, ...since your offering." Arturo grabbed a glass and poured ice cold water down Rashid's pants. "Okay much better." He smiled like he had won.

@Tj Pomroy

Rashid squeals in a pain and surprise, "GAH!!!" he screams and strips naked out of his pants and underwear, hauls the robe back down with a growl "Thats rude"

@Orion

Kaito woke up slowly and stretched "that was a nice nap" he said. he got up out of the bed and put on his top hat and walked out of the door he walked down the corridor and down the stairs to the Guild hall he saw sergei talking and decided to join in. he got close to Sergei and put a hand on his shoulder "sup old man" he said smiling cockily.

@gilwaybetternow

Arturo began laughing his head off. "Hey you said do what I want." he said it was hard to open his eyes from so much laughing. But, soon he got it under control enough he could look at him with one eye.

@Tj Pomroy

Rashid growls and looks at his pants on the floor "now i dont have pants and theres a breeze" he says unimpressed.

@Orion 
Jake blushes and moves his hand to her hair slowly kissing back his lips matching hers, her lips soft and warm on his, he slowly pulls away. "Woah" he pants a little blushing bright red

@Evergreen98

Arturo looked at him."Isn't that why you spread your legs though?" he asked him stopping his laughter. "Do what you want." he said trying to do a pitiful impersonation.

@Tj Pomroy

When he pulls away lara face was red and heart beat was going like a mile a minute. ' oh god...' she covered face with her hands. She was so embarrassed right now.... it was even funny.

@Tj Pomroy

Arturo went over to Rashid and began to pat his stomach. "Oh, I couldn't do that to such a big guy like yourself." he began sort of baby talking him. "But, I think it's better this way. No way am I falling for that again..darn light magic." he said quietly.

@Tj Pomroy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back