• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

Arturo smiled at him and pulled out a vial of green looking stuff. "Here you go then. Some lady gave me that. She said it's suppose to restore someone strength by half but I haven't tried it." he said holding it put for him.

@Tj Pomroy

Gerrant smiled at her. "I'm in no rush. I shall live for three days my final days start tomorrow. But, I feel as if I need to rest a little. What a pathetic end to a Dragon slayer." he chuckled to himself for the first time.

@Evergreen98

Arturo looked at him for a while. "Wait...that might just have been the vial of slime I collected." he said recollecting some of his daily activities from earlier. "Uh..." he wasn't sure anymore.

@Tj Pomroy

Gerrant looked at her for a long time."I don't need anything." he said allowing his strength to recover a bit."I could have destroyed the golem into nothingness...but...right now I'm not in much a condition to fight at all." he said quietly.

@Evergreen98

Arch was now more curious then ever and he couldn't stay in the shadows anymore "Um sorry for interrupting or accidentally listening to your conversation but did you say Dragon Slayer?" As he walked toward the two.

@Orion

@Evergreen98

"Ah sorry I was just exploring this forest and I have stumbled upon your conversation by complete accident and I was so fascinated by it that I couldn't help myself to listening but I only heard about the Dragon slayer and then the rest." A large sword was strapped to Arch's back.

@Orion

@Evergreen98

Rashid gags a little and lean down whispering "Next time don't tell me okay? It'll work if i believe it will regardless of what it is, alright sweetie?"

He smiles at him and lays his arm around him "What happened to your parents?" He asked curious of how Arturo ended up here

@Orion

Arturo looked at him for a bit thinking about it. "Well they were killed by a dark guild." he said to him casually as if it had no effect on him whatsoever. Then, he started recollecting everything that had happened in his head. "But, yeah they were slaughtered before me and I was powerless to do anything."

@Tj Pomroy

Lara looked at the man and nodded when he explained why he was here " thst makes sense....so dobyou need something???, or are you here to ask questions? " she asked.

@Archdemon @Orion

Rashid hugs him tightly a small tear rolling down his face "I'm sorry" He sniffles and slowly pulls away "Would you like to train? i don't mind and ill do everything in my power to help you get stronger."

@Orion

Arturo thought about the question. 'Would you like to train?' he wanted the power to protect those he couldn't before. On the other hand, who did he want to protect? Rashid, Lara, Kero, perhaps, that is who he wanted to protect? "Yeah, I want to train." he said accepting the offer.

@Tj Pomroy

Gerrant looked at him for a long while. "Do as you wish. But, I may not answer." he responded kind of coldly.

@Archdemon @Evergreen98

Arch nodded not fazed by the cold remark "I wish to ask you about The Dragon Slayer part that I over heard and that's all I wish to know if you're willing to part with that information." He asked him.

@Orion

@Evergreen98

Gerrant looked at him for a while. "I am the Light dragon slayer. That's all there is to the dragon slayer information." he said to him bluntly. He turned his attention to Lara. "I suppose well have to continue this talk later." Gerrant knew of Dusty the earth dragon slayer and some of the god slayers but had no intention of saying as much.

@Evergreen98 @Archdemon

Arturo looked at him a bit."Whenever you want I suppose. You're the one training me right?" he said.

@Tj Pomroy

Archdemon nodded "Thank you for your time good sir!" And arch walked away from the two before he stopped "Oh also one more thing my name's Lance but please call me Arch or Archdemon." And he waited for them to say their names.

@Orion

@Evergreen98

Lara looked at gerrant and nodded " alright... ill see you tomorrow then" she put the baf of dangos by his side and got and looked at arch " my name is lara everlast" she said to him as she start to walkbin the same direction as him ti get out of the forest.

@Archdemon @Orion

Arturo looked at him for a while and took his hand. "Alright we can spar here...but on a staircase?" he asked him getting up. Arturo was confused of why they would spar on stairs.

@Tj Pomroy

Gerrant had no intention of giving his name. He looked away from them once Lara walked off.

@Evergreen98 @Archdemon

Rashid grabs arturo by the waist and carries him down the stairs and lays him on the floor stepping away into a fighting stance with a little growl "this better?" he asked as he crouched a little

@Orion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back