• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

He heard her muttering to herself. "Yeah, I'm a Dragon Slayer. I'm the Monster of the Earth. And what is Heavenly Body magic? Sounds like more of a gift than a curse, but that's just my opinion." He started to chew on the knuckle of his hand, then yelped as he bit down on one of his bruises. "Stupid Ashton..."

"Well. It's dark magic. Shall I show you? I have enough energy, can you help me get outside?" She said getting up painfully. She reached for her cloak and put it on. "It will be better if I show you, and I will not aim for you." She said. And crossed her heart.

Dusty frowned. She didn't seem okay. Then again, he wasn't in top shape either. He stood up and walked over next to her. "You can lean on me, or hop on my back. I used to do that to my friends back at Blue Pegausus. Usually the kids." He leans his shoulder down a bit so she can get her balance.

"Erm. Okay." She hoped on his back, wincing a little. As they got outside, Yami painfully got off his back and smiled, "Hmm. Look." She yelled, "Dark grab!" She took a tree out of the ground and with the flick of her wrist it moved around however and whenever she wants. She out It back I. The ground, making sure it won't fall. "See." She smiled sadly,

Dusty nodded. It was interesting magic. "I see that. So, why is it a sin?" He knelt down and picked up a rock, and started to chew on it. It was normal rock, thankfully, and he swallowed it. He walked over to the tree and touched it. "It seems to be a gift for sure."

"It lead me on a path of darkness, it made me do a sin I will never forget," she said quietly and looked at him as he ate the rock. She shrugged, "I mean. If you want me to tell you what happen.. It Is not going to effect anything.." She said slowly.

Dusty shrugged. "Why should you tell me this if it's gonna make us both sad? Just push it away from your worries and think of the fututre, and make it happy. That's how I think. I want everyone to be happy." He smiled. "If everyone is happy, what do my emotions matter? I made a promise, and I intend to keep it, no matter what." He looked around, wondering if any golems that were going to attack them.

She nodded. "You're right, thanks Kiddo- erm. Dusty," she said smiling and hoped back on his back. "Let's go back!" She said, "Onwards!" Yami said playfully,

Lance was wondering the land looking to help those in need. He found an inn to rest for the day and stayed there for the night.

((Would make the intro longer but I don't know where anyone is.....))

Dusty laughed as well, and started to run back to the Guild Hall. When they got there, he skidded to a stop. "Do you want me to drop you off back at your room, here in the main room, or find Michael for you?" He bounced on his heels, waiting.

"My room please!!" She said and smiled. He is really nice! Just like little kiddo. Alex is just like him! Except, Alex is more immature, but dusty seems like him. Erm. Feeling motherly, thinking about Alex is just gonna make me want to pinch his cheeks! She thought. She was muttering to herself also.

Dusty looked back at her. "What are you muttering about?" He took large steps while running, then up the stairs and into her room. When he got there he dropped her on her bed and bowed. "The Dusty Express has arrived." He leaned against the wall. "So, yeah, what were you muttering about?"

Yami laughed. But she frowned. "About the kid that you remind me about." She said grinning and smile. "He was a awesome kid, always being so sweet, yet devilish. He wants to be a Mage!"

Dusty laughed. "Well, he better try is hardest at it. He shouldn't give up!" He rubbed his arm. "I never gave up trying to become the greatest mage in Blue Pegausus, and now the only person stronger than me is the Guild Master!"

Lance ate some of the food at the inn and went to his room and sat on the bed thinking.

((Anyone care to interact with me?))

She grinned. "Yes. S-class Mage then? Me too. My master have a tight bond and I was wondering if he'll maybe give me leadership of the guild." She said proudly. She loved her master. "But that will be in forever because he is a great guild master!"

He shrugged. "Well, I'm supposed to be the next Guild Master anyways. But I don't know how many people are looking forward to it. I'm not exactly Blue Pegausus material like the rest of the mages." He rubbed the back of his neck, thinking.

Lance left the inn to explore the town that he was in...... It looked nice and there was a couple of Guilds around but he had no interest in joining any of them.

"Oh, it's okay.." She said smiling, "I know its mostly about the Beauty there as well, but power means something too,"

Dusty nods. "A Guild needs a Guild Master who can protect them. And I can do that. Though I didn't really show it while fighting the golems." He deflated at his comment. He really was useless during it.

Archdemon Aka lance was looking around at all the different buildings his chains stayed under his cloak and was wrapped around his arms if he ever needed them.

"Everyone has flaws." She countered. "A Mage is not a god, yet a person with a special abillty." She nodded and grinned.

Arturo didn't hear what he had said. What was it he was asked to do? The golems were probably defeated by now as he didn't hear much. So, he stood on the stairs waiting to see if Rashid would come back.

@Tj Pomroy

Gerrant was back at the forest sitting under a tree holding his chest. 'Not much time left' he thought to himself. Then, wrote in light magic 'Girl.. come to the forest where first we met I have something I need to give you.' he then sent it to lara.

@Evergreen98

Archdemon sighed "There's not much to do in town but there is a forest though so at least I can relax in there." And he left the town toward the forest thinking about walking on a trail or something.

Dusty nodded. "Yeah, but a Mage can use the power of a God if they choose..." He winced at the memory of his fight with Ashton. His Hide had saved him from a probable death then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back