• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

When the golem picked him up lara ran towards it and tried to cut it down before he threw him. She destroyed it but she was too late when he was thrown to another building. She coatedbher feet in wind magic and ran to him quickly and caught up before he opened the opened the portal. When was about to attack him, he entered the portal and disappeared " god damn it!!" She yelled in frustration and then suddenly another protal appeared and succked her in. She blinked ' what the...'

@Mintsong

Last edited by a moderator:
Geis reappeared inside the fortress. "I have enough information collected to..." He noticed that the portal wasn't closing yet. "Did a rock get in there?" He asked to himself before the portal shot something at him and closed.

@Evergreen98

Lara was shot oht the portal and toward geis. She crashed into him and groaned " What the...." she looked at him and saw that she was on top of him and then looked around ' shit....' she quickly got of him and got I to a fighting stance ' this is bad.... 'she looked around for an escape. She then realized something worse, her eyes widen ' luka!! I need to heal her and het her away from that roof!!' She coated her feet in wind magic and ran off ' I dont have time to be captured!!'

@Mintsong

Geis stared blankly before tapping the walls, making a cage around Lara. "..." He stared blankly, before drawing his blades and crafting an axe blade onto them. He dragged it across the ground as he slowly approached the caged Lara.

@Evergreen98

Lara cursed under her breath " I dont have time for this!!" she take re-equips a huge black sword and cut open the cage. The sword disappears and she coats her feet in wind magic and continues to run of.

@Mintsong

Geis taps the wall again, making multiple cages. "Stop. You won't be able to get out of here without me using a portal." He said as he walked up to her. "Just...stop."

Lara stops after what he said "no..." tears were threatening to fall and she sighed " so what are you going to go to me? Torture? Or are you going to try to kill me??" She re-equiped a sword and got into a fighting stance, she glared at him. If she was going die she is gonna die fighting.

@Mintsong

"...I don't know..." He said as he put his swords away. "You'd interfere with my plan...I'm thinking of just sending you back outright..." He said. "However, if I have you as a prisoner it would reinforce my cover..."

@Evergreen98

Lara raised an eyebrow at what he was saying "..... send me back...." she said to him with her sword still in her hands, she doesn't need to be this guys prisoner, she need to go back and protect luka before that golem destroy the building she left her at. ' god damn it...'

@Mintsong

"Alright." He said while touching the cage, making it crumble. He handed her a Lacrima. "Three uses only, use the first to get out of here, use the second to bring enough people to take down Echidna, the third to let you get out ofter doing so." He said in a hushed tone. "The golem's weakpoint are the joints, you have to hit all of it at the same time." He said. He started to walk away. "Go! Quickly." He turned around and left.

Lara blink ' ....what the hell just happened???' She shook her head and used the larcrima to get out of the fortress. ' it really worked...' she snapped out of her surprised and ran to the roof where luka was and thanks to her relief it was alright. She looked back at the golem that was rampagkng. She looked at luka who seemed to have fallen asleep. " I'll be right back..." she used her wind magic and got the area where she last saw sergie.

@gilwaybetternow

Rae smiled as everyone successfully defeated the golemns "Hmm,I guess it isn't all bad being in a guild" he chuckled flying down the sabertooth guild. He sat at the bar and waited for the other's to return

Rashid turns from the door and looks at Arturo "I want you to go help them take down the golem, okay? When I'm done here ill be out to help." He turns and briskly walks up the stairs to Dusty's room, he bursts the door open and walks in lightly pushing Micheal out of the way, He presses both his hands to dustys chest and whispers. "Power of the gods, Energy Conference" He closes his eyes as he gets much weaker but all of dustys wounds heal and he feels much better. He turns to Micheal and lays his hand on his head and heals Micheal wounds and refreshes him, He turns o shaky limbs and pants a little, "Now to get Arturo" he turns and stumbles a little towards the door 'wow thats hard to handle' He sweats and pants a little as he makes his way back down stairs.

@gilwaybetternow @Refaulted @Orion

Jake turns and runs out side punching to ice hard fists into two golems eyes. He turns back towards the giant golem, He runs forward as he sees Lara disappear, Jake turns to where she went "Lara?!?" He looks around widely 'where'd she go'

@Evergreen98

Kaito finished the drink inside the guild hall "have them guys stopped fighting yet? he asked himself. 'I would join in, but i can't be bothered to charge up my magic for some puny golems' he thought to himself. Instead he decided to take a nap on the chair to try a rest up before a major battle "If anyone need me just ask" he said, probably no one heard him but he didn't care at all.

Lara runs toward the giat golem and ducks from an attack. She takes on a gun and 5 magic circles appear each were aimed at a different joint on the golem. The golem kept moving so she couldn't shoot it and hit the joints. ' I need aomeine to keep it still for a few second....' she then saw Jake " jake!!! Keep the golem still for 5 seconds!!!" She yelled.

@Tj Pomroy

Jake jumps up using the water jets to shoot him onto the golems head, and with a roar he slams his fists into the head breaking the rock freezing him solid using all his magic energy to hold it and all he thought '5 seconds that's all i need. 4 seconds......3 seconds hes getting weaker......2 seconds his dizzy and hes getting tunnel vision........1 second and hes on the verge of passing out' but he held it he wasn't letting the golem go, no matter how hard it was on him

@Evergreen98

When jake froze it for 5 seconds lara quickly aime and shot it joints simultaneously. After she shot the joints the golem stopped moving and she sighed in releif. She ran over to jake to see if he was alright.

@Tj Pomroy

Jake blacks out aand falls off the golem crashing into the ground with a loud audiable thud, he slowly wakes up looking up to see the golem stopped and with a small happy sigh he passes out again lood running from the cornes of his mouth and from his nose

@Evergreen98

Lara picked him and took him to where kero is and started to heal the two until her magic ran out and passed out. Jake would be fully healed kero would be in the process of recovering.

@Tj Pomroy

Jake slowly opened his eyes and watched lara fall passing out, he jumps up and catches her and pulls kero up, as a small ice slide appeared going from the roof down to the guild hall, he holds lara close as they slowly slide down into the guild and he slowly carries her upstairs. lays her down in an empty room and pulled a chair up to the bed laying his head on her chest whisperng "Please be okay, please.... i didnt mean for this to happen be ..okay" He whimpers a little as tears roll down his face onto her

@Evergreen98

Kero woke up but couldn't move. She looks at jake and lara " oh...calm down... She is fine.... she just....used up a lot of magic...healing us...." she groaned a little, her body was still hurting.

@Tj Pomroy

Jake turns to kero and pulls him onto lara with jake he hugs him softly and weeps a little "I'm sorry, i didnt want her to do this. i couldve been fine, but shes hurt now cause of me" He whimpers a little petting keros head as he continues to let tears roll down onto laras chest.

@Evergreen98

Kero sighs " she isn't hurt that badly... and she is just sleeping so calm down..." she looks at him " and quit crying she want you see happy and ok.... not crying because she fainted...."

@Tj Pomroy

Jake sniffs and flicks the top of Kero's head and wipes and tears away sitting back moving to lay his hand on hers squeezing it slightly, "Hush up cat" he sniffles again waiting for her to wake up.

@Evergreen98

Kero sighs " ow..." she lays down next to lara and falls asleep. Lara and kwro are going to be out for a couple hours and when she wakes up she gonna be hungry.

@Tj Pomroy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back