• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

Jake smiles and stands up and with a small grunt he shoots out the window as a blog of water heading down the road past all the destruction and mess, heading to a small cafe, ordering two orders of dangos and a large sandwich. He pays for it and shoots back up to her room waiting beside her beg laying the food on a nearby table holding her hand again.

@Evergreen98

Lara wakes up after a few hour and stares at the ceiling for a bit. She feels someone holding her hand and looks at the person " jake...." she smiles " how are you feeling? Are you injuries healed??" She asked as she yawned and looked at kero. She can tell she is completely healed yet.

Jake hears her voice and perks up leaning down hugging her tightly tearing up again his voice catching "I-I was so worried" he reaches over and brings the bag containing the 2 orders of dango and the two sandwiches "here" he blushes and hands it to her leaning back again trying to hide his tears.

@Evergreen98

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yami woke up later, wincing but she fell off the bed and on to her wound. "Fucking hell!" She yelled and winced. "Ah.. Fuck... Can somebody help me?" She said wincing and getting up, her stitched were going to break soon. She felt it ripping a little, she started spitting our curses and falls back down on the ground.

Dusty wakes up as he hears someone yelling in a room close to his. He slowly gets up and stands, coughing. He walks out the door and to the room he heard the voice from. He walks in and sees the girl Michael was talking to on the ground, swearing and yelling. He walks over and slowly picks her up and puts her on her bed. He winces at the pain in his chest. He had been healed, but there were some serious scars still on his chest and stomach. He leaned back, panting. "You okay?"

She smiled as he helped her. But she commanded him to sit. "Yes, I'm fine. Stupid Golem got me." She said. "But I'll heal fast." She said making sure, "Because when we are going to battle them, I'll be the first one to start it and I'll be the first one to end it." Yami nodded.

MemoriesofXemnas updated Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild] with a new update entry:

Absence

*Turns on Recorder*

Okay Guys. So far everything has been going good from what I have been seeing. Unfortunetaly, I will be leaving for Two days cause of vacation so I will be telling you what will be happening.

Right Now, there should be a meeting going on in Sabertooth Guild Hall discussing the situation. ((Mintsong)) There should be an army of both golems and Echidna coming as the meeting is taking place. After wards the Echidna Flying Fortress will come into play which will allow...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Lara smiles " Hey I only passed out because I used up all my magic... There was nothing to be worried about..." she sat up and saw him hand her over a bag full of food. She smiles " thanks.. you didn't have to though..." she takes the bag and takes out a sandwich and starts eating. She puts kero on her lap and pets her as she eats.

@Tj Pomroy

Dusty laughs. "I'll let you start the fight, but only I will finish it. If what we are talking about it Echidna." He stretches his neck. The fight took a lot out of him, but the healing and the rest helped him immensely. "So, I guess we haven't gotten a chance to introduce ourselves yet. I'm Dusty. You?" He sits down on the floor, his legs stretched out.

Jake curls his legs up under him watching her "I was really worried so ya I had too" he smiled as she eats

"I am Yami of Sabertooth. Blue pegasus? Are you not from that guild?" She said smiling. Yami winced as she moved a little and laughed. "Well. I will start it. You could end it I guess." She smiled again.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sabertooth, huh...? Cool. And Yeah, I'm from Blue Pegausus. How did you know?" Not a lot of people have known about him, since he didn't do a lot of missions. It was strange for this girl, Yami, to know about him. He looked down at his T-shirt. It was clean, since he had changed after he woke up, but he could still feel the scars under there. It didn't bother him much. He actually liked them. He looked back up at Yami, waiting for an answer.

Yami smiled devilishly. "I know a lot of things. I know about you from quests, S-class Mage?" She questioned him with a brow raised, her smile shined, and her eyes sparkled with mysteriousness.

Jake shakes his head "don't mention it" he looks out the window for a second "they haven't moved I don't think. But I've been waiting for you to wake up so I never got a good look at them" he says quietly and honestly

Dusty laughed. "It's a little strange that you know about me. No one really does. I usually do jobs on the down-low. Sorry, but before now I didn't care much for your Guild, so I never really payed attention to Sabertooth's members." He shrugged. She was really odd, but he guessed in a good way. And she was pretty attractive as well. No wonder Michael seemed to have a thing for her. He sighed, absentmindedly scratching his shoulder. "So, what happened to you? You seem pretty beat."

Lara finishe her first sandwich and takes out another one to eat. Boy was she hungry " well at least they aren't moving... " she said as she looked at the ceiling " and.... I have a way that we csn use to get to echidna..."

@Tj Pomroy

Jake looks at her closely as he yawns a little "let me guess when geis took you?" He asked assuming, look at her realizing how cute she actually was

"Oh um." She said quietly. "Ya' know.. Hard times have been hitting,.. For all of us.." She smiled again and patted his head, "You remind me of a child." She smiled sadly. "Not in a bad way. I used to take care of children when I was a bit younger, for money and I had to um do it for a sin I caused."

" yeah...." she said as she remembered the odd experience, yet frightful experience. " he gave me a lacrima and say that it can be used 3 times. One for me to get out. The 2nd to bring enough fire power to destroy echidna and 3rd to get you guys of echidna of..." she said to him. "...he wasnt lieing when he said he was a on our side..."

@Tj Pomroy

Dusty crossed his arms, nodding. "First, I'm pretty mature." He laughed. "And a sin you caused? I won't ask. If you did something bad in the past, don't let it affect your future. That's how I see it. Only good things count." He yawned, looking around the room again. "Like promises. Or goals or that stuff."

She smiled. "You are mature. You just remind me of him somehow." And she smiled again, "Yeah, I guess so." Yami sighed, wearing a black obsidian skull bracelet as well, the same one as Michaels.

Dusty tilted his head. "By the way, what magic can you use? I can't really smell any exact magic from you. Like, it's there, but its undistinguished to any other type of magic. It's a little unsettling, to be honest." He tried to catch the scent of her magic again, but it still smelled empty. Whoever Yami was, she either was good at hiding her magic or she had magic he never encountered before. He cursed his stupid nose.

"I use Heavenly body magic." She said silently. "It is a gift, yet a curse.." She looked at him with a sad smile, "Mm. Dragon slayer.." She said to herself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back