• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

Lara got the message and blinked 'one thing after another huh...' she finished her sandwich and got out of bed. She was still weak but she didn't care " ill be right back..." she left the room and started to head of to the forest. On the way she bumped into a man " sorry" and she continued to walk to the forest.

@Archdemon @Tj Pomroy @Orion

"Yes. I know. But they are not god. Even if they have the ability of a god. That Mage, is vulnerable still. He is not immortal, and he cannot control this world. He is no god, just a Mage with some of gods power." She stated.

Archdemon was bumped by a woman and told her " It's fine" and continued his way toward the forest, once he got there he started walking on a trail looking at the scenery.

@Evergreen98

Jake nods with a small frown watching her leave. He moves to curl up in the bed where she was. Truly exhausted and out of energy. The amount of energy he used should've killed him. If should've fried his heart but it never. And he'll never understand what saved him other than his will to save Lara.

@Evergreen98

Rashid slowly walks down the stairs and looks at Arturo with a large smile he opens his arms and limbs towards him "thank god you're okay"

@Orion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arturo looked at Rashid. "I didn't catch what you said." he said to him." So, I just stood here ...not much help it seems." Arturo leaned against the wall a bit thinking to himself 'I need to be more powerful.'

@Tj Pomroy

Rashid wraps his arm around Arturo with a small smile "I'm just happy you're okay. Once we get up to echidna you'll be a huge help I just know it" he slides down the wall so he was sitting next to Arturo

@Orion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After a few minutes of walking in the forest, lara found gerrant " ....... " she stared at him trying to thinkbofbwhat she should ask first ' should I ask him why the hell he left in battle or should just ask him what isbhe gonna give me?'

@Orion

Dusty sighs, rubbing his scars. "I think I need to just start travelling again. I went around a lot before I joined Blue Pegausus. Looking for Boulder." He looked at the opposite wall. "Those were interesting times. Maybe Boulder will want to travel with me as well." He shrugged. "I want to be unbeatable. A stupid wish, because there is always the chance I will be defeated. But whatever. I'll keep getting stronger."

Arturo patted Rashid on the head when he sat down and then sat down beside him. "I didn't help kill a single golem...that's pretty weak of me." he said to him.

@Tj Pomroy

Gerrant looked as she came. "I apologize for leaving the battle." he was holding his chest grasping for breath. Time was short for him. It was only a matter of time before he disappeared. "I see you came regardless."

@Evergreen98

Yami had a idea. "You . Me. A battle. When we heal." She said devilishly. "A awesome battle between dragon slayer magic and Heavenly body magic."

Dusty looked at her, puzzled. "You and me fight? Hmph. You're just asking to be beat." He laughed, matching her devilish smile with his own.

Arch was exploring the forest observing what he can and getting used to it as a whole. But he felt right at home 'Maybe I should live here?' He thought to himself as he sat down against a tree listening to the noise of the animals.

Gerrant was looking at her. "Yes, soon I shall disappear my own magical power is destroying my body." He said to her feeling the breeze of the forest against him. "So, ..I want to give you some things."

@Evergreen98

Arch heard some people talking and wondered "Maybe it's just the person who bumped into me earlier talking to a friend maybe."He told himself.

Kaito woke up sweating "man that nightmare again" he said wiping the sweat from his forehead and stood up from the chair and decided to go to his bed he climbed the stairs and entered his room, he lay down onto his bed and closed his eye thinking about what happened today. He thought about his battle with Rashid and laughed to himself "we have to do that again sometime" he said t out loud to himself. He then thought about the demon girl "feisty but beautiful" he said grinning to himself "today has been fun" he finally concluded.

Gerrant looked at her. " My own magical power is to great. It's eating my own body corroding it. That's why I am only able to use 10% anymore." he answered thinking about it. "Healing won't work."

@Evergreen98

"... that's not right....." she said sadly "... so what did you want to give me??" She said in a sad voice.

Rashid looks down at Arturo "Its not weak of you if you didnt know what to do, besides we're both okay so thats all that matters" He smiles and pats his head before laying his head back with a small thud.

@Orion

"I wanted to grant you two gifts." Gerrant said to her felt weak as now he could only use eight percent of his power. "One of them, being my Leviathan sword. I wish to grant you to be the new owner of my blade." he slowly looked at her. You could tell from him eyes death was near.

@Evergreen98

Arturo looked at Rashid and put a dirty old smelly shoe under his nose. "So, what did you manage to do you look kinda weak right now." he said to him trying to see if he'd react to the shoe.

@Tj Pomroy

Gerrant looked at her. "Come back here at the same time tomorrow. I shall give it to you then. There is a story that must be told before I hand it over." he said stabbing the leviathan sword into the ground beside him and leaning against it.

@Evergreen98

Arch stretched as he got up and began exploring more of the forest until he saw the girl that bumped into him earlier and someone else. He saw him stab the sword into the ground and was a bit curious at the sight of the two and Arch saw how weak the man was.

@Orion

@Evergreen98

Rashid looks down at Arturo and slightly pushes the shoe away, and smiles warmly "I completely fixed, Micheal and dusty. they were both on the verge of death at the time, and it has me drained." He smiles tiredly and lays his hand on Arturo's head ruffling his hair

@Orion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back