• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

Rashid smiles as a small light shield appears just above him completely stopping the lighting, with a small smile "Is that really it?" He makes and over dramatic move as a small bulb of light shoots at kaito

@Verhiron

Yami was getting out of her favorite alleyway as she saw a lightning bolt.. Hmm. She ran to the forest to check it out. Maybe a fire could have started from the lightning bolt or some person using lightning magic was just fooling around. She stopped finally, using her second origin a bit to go a bit faster, she saw two men. "Uh.. Am I Interrupting something..?" She ws as one of the men shoot a light at the other..

@Tj Pomroy @Verhiron

"Is the poison that good?" Sky asked, "I can't imagine myself eating it..." It was true, if she eat that poison she's probably get a stomachache. She never had poison before and she like to keep it that way.

@Orion

"No, it's awful...being this weak." Gerrant said eating the queens poisonous sac. "I don't think anything out there is worse and as weak as this stuff is." he sighed at this pointless endeavor.

@RebelliousTeddyBear

Ashton walked nearby a cave to see a few people engaging a variety of spiders,"...Thats odd...Why would they be engaging them?". Ashton started walking as Aurora came out from under his scarf,"They look like they are busy". Ashton chuckled," They look like they need assistance". Aurora sighed and looked at him," Are you still drunk?". Ashton turned to her as he continues to walk to them,"....Maybe". He finally reached up to them with a small smile,"Salutations!".

@RebelliousTeddyBear

Kaito smiled 'stronger than i thought', he then takes a step forward letting the light hit him but when the light vanished Kait just held a card to his chest and smiled like nothing happened "by the way my cards have a bit of magic in them" he said grinning "my turn" he said as several lightening bolts rained down upon Rashid "lightening storm" he grinned.

@Tj Pomroy

• Carrie Ulstream: Water Dragon Slayer

Guild: Lamia Scale

They were now on the road to the Magic Guild SaberTooth...and Carrie hated it. She looked up at Ryos' face, then turned her head forward again, letting out a heavy sigh. He knows I like being carried..so why doesn't he? Walking on land is something I'll never get used to. Shoes felt unnatural. The air was dry. No where to dive into if she was in trouble. Why would anybody want to stay, let alone, live up here? Ahh..but it's okay. As long as Ryo is with me, I'll be fine!

Breaking her body apart into a million little droplets, Carrie pulled herself into a puddle of water, following Ryos as he walked, stride for stride. Fufufu~. Lighten up land-dweller! The inner snicker grew into raucous laughter, as a stream of water was now going up and wrapping itself around the Dragon-Slayer's left leg. Hahaha, Ryo laugh with me! You don't have to be so tense!

"Hey,"
the water gurgled. "Tell me something. I want to know about your dragon teacher."

@BLUR

Last edited by a moderator:
Sky laughed, "why are you still eating it then?" Maybe this guy isn't so bad after all. She noticed a guy walking up to them, smiling she replied, "hi!" She didn't know who this guy is, maybe he's an enemy pretending to be friends...? "I don't think we met before..." Sky stated.

@Orion @MemoriesofXemnas

Rashid disappears with a burst of light, he runs behind kaito and kicks him in the back of the head wth a strong well placed kick, hoping to knock him far away, watching the lighting hit the ground.

@Verhiron

Gerrant remained silent at the newcomer. He would let Sky do all the talking as it didn't interest him as much. He looked at the empty sack almost disappointed with how weak the venom was around here.

@RebelliousTeddyBear

@MemoriesofXemnas

Dusty shrugged, shaking the poison off his arm. "Nasty stuff. But I collected them on the mountain. They were all different colors." He turned to the man who approached them all. "Aren't you that Ashton guy? I heard about you before." He laughed, still cautious of any spiders. He stretched and checked the walls around them. "What brings you out here to a random cave?"

Ashton chuckled," No no you didn't I am just a wanderer looking for something...better yet...some one! Me and my Exceed Aurora was wandering around when we came across you kind people! I thought what could you people possibly be doing with the corpses of large spiders. So I decided to come by and see what is going on!". He smiled as his scarf started wiggling as is stretched around mimicking Ashton's hand gestures," By the way, I am Ashton Vanderveir! A pleasure to meet you all!".

@RebelliousTeddyBear

Rashid's attack succeeds however Kaito smiled as he turned into his lightening form and vanashes and reappears in front of Rashid "oops... you accidentally landed in my lightening prison" he said pointing at the cards on the floor around Rashid. Kaito laughs "you've lost unless you've got a really powerful dragon slayer magic or god slayer magic attack, but i doubt you have" he said grinning. he then began to walk towards his hat "good luck finding a way out" he chuckled...

@Tj Pomroy

"I'm Sky, nice to meet you!" She smiled. Gerrant was quiet, maybe he's not that sociable. Sky almost laugh went Dusty shook the poison off, now I'm glad I got magic. If she have close combat skills the poison would be all over her, but she doesn't, which is a good thing.

@Orion @MemoriesofXemnas @Refaulted

Dusty chuckled, stepping back a bit. "Ashton Vanderveir? So I do know you. I've heard of you on jobs." He also knows he's a God Slayer. He smiled. Was he stronger than Sky? He hoped. He wanted to have a good fight sometime. He turns to Ashton again, sizing him up.

Rashid roars rises both his hands to the sky "God slayer magic, LIGHT OF THE DIVINES!!!!!" as he said that a big beam of light stricts him directly, destroying the Cage and disenagrating a perfect circle into the ground below him, as he growls and walks towards him "Try again"

@Verhiron

"Yes! That is me! The Raven Tail member who resently got his guild destroyed!", He smiled to his own comment. Aurora stared at him in an angry manner and smacked him in the head," How is that something to smile at! We got our home destroyed idiot!". Ashton he crouches down as Aurora keeps hitting him,"Im sorry! I didn't mean it!". His scarf wiggles and tries to cover him up.

@RebelliousTeddyBear @Refaulted

Dusty caught it in his mouth, chewing on it and swallowing. "Mmmm...delicious!" He gives her a toothy grin. He always enjoyed a tasty rock once in a while.

Kaito stops and turns around his eyes widened "God..slayer magic? he said. He then began to smile as an electric aura began to appear around his body his power began to grow clouds started to form in the sky and thunder could be heard "where there thunder... there's lightening" he laughed. "lightening storm" placing his hands before him a few inches away one from the other, his palms open, Kaito generates a sphere of electricity in the space between them, which rapidly grows larger in size he then unleashes it upon Rashid. Since the lightening bolts are all various sizes and different patterns they are very difficult to escape from.

@Tj Pomroy

Gerrant got back up and looked at her. "What's that presence?" Gerrant walked back inside the cave back into the deep den of the queen. He began looking around.

@RebelliousTeddyBear

Rashid smiles widely and opens his mouth wide with a loud scream "Light storm!!!" Rays of light shot up and around matching all the lighting bolts one by one. stopping them all. He turns and gathers power in his hand "God slayer magic, Uriel's bow" A complex bow appears in his hand as he shoots an arrow of light at the speed of light right into kaito chest, Chains of light appear chaining him to the ground, paralyzing him a little. "Hows that?"

@Verhiron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back