• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

Rashid puts his hand on his mouth dramtically "How could you say that, without me youd just be a child." Rashid acts obviously fake, pretending to be upset, thinking 'whats wrong with me'

@Orion

"No..without you if that explosion had been real..I'd be dead, not a child, millions of pieces of a child." Arturo said to him. "I have a lot of faith and trust in you. But, it sure would be devastating if it turned out you were bad." Arturo sighed thinking about possibly drawing a picture for him. Although, he knew he couldn't draw for crap.

@Tj Pomroy

She sighed, "if I have to." She didn't even know herself if she was strong enough to handle this or not. "Do whatever you want," she told him.

@Orion

Gerrant looked at her. "Meet me at the forest then." Gerrant said heading straight for the forest not wasting any time. He was wondering if she would actually show. But, she might just run.

@RebelliousTeddyBear

"Okay," she nodded her head and walk towards the forest. Who is this guy? Which guild is he from? What kind of mage is he? Sky questioned herself as she was walking. The forest seems a little calm, but that's going to be gone soon.

@Orion

Gerrant reached the forest soon he would test the girl if she arrived. This could turn into a good thing. One thing was for certain the fight would most likely be short.

@RebelliousTeddyBear

Sky grinned as she entered the forest, looking around for the guy. Hm...is he here yet? He left before me right? Then she saw him.

((Brb dinner))

@Orion

"You're here. It seems you didn't run." Gerrant said sticking his sword into the ground. He wasn't intending to use the blade unless actually pushed to do so. "So, what is your name?"

@RebelliousTeddyBear

A huge explosion was set of underwater at the waterfall where lara was at. She swam up and sighed "damn it... that the 3rd time...." she swam back to shore and looked at her notepad again. She failed to create a water current underwater. " hmm....." she read over the note 5 times at least " hmm....I think I got it..." she diced back in and tried again.

"I would never do that," she grinned, "I'm Skylar, but people just call me Sky. I'm from Sabertooth, nice to meet you...um...what's your name?"

@Orion

"Gerrant ..or what people rather call me by the 'Dragon Emperor'." He said getting ready. "I'm ready when you are." Gerrant waited for her to make the first move.

@RebelliousTeddyBear

The Dragon Emperor? Great, just great. Sky didn't know how she always get caught in situations like this. She lift up her hand, "Aerial." She created a dome around him and lowering the oxygen inside it.

@Orion

Gerrant just stood there watching her. 'Going for a trick like this? I'll never see her true power.' he thought to himself not paying much attention to the battle before him.

@RebelliousTeddyBear

She lift up the rocks from the ground, "Aerial Shot." Sky use air to shot the rocks towards Gerrant. I wonder if he really going to use that blade...I don't like weapons, she thought and pouts.

@Orion

Gerrant held up an arm to defend himself as the rocks pelted against him. Gerrant kept looking at her not moving an inch. "Let's see what you can really do." he said.

@RebelliousTeddyBear

"Ugh! Fine!" Spiral black wind appears around her hand then she throws it at Derrant as the wind formed a large whirlwind going straight at him. "Air God Slayer: Sky God's Boreas."

@Orion

Gerrant looked at the whirlwind it had some good power to it indeed. Although, he wasn't impressed as he has seen a lot better. Gerrant's hand glowed purple and he slapped the whirlwind sending it right back at her. "A god slayer huh.." he let a small grin out.

@RebelliousTeddyBear

She looked at him, Maybe if I just keep throwing whirlwind at him, he'll let me be... The spiral black wind appeared again around her hand and she shot them towards him, a little bit more power this time. Why did I even agree to this is the first place?

@Orion

Gerrant's hand glowed purple again and he shot a arrow like attack into the distance in the opposite direction. It exploded causing a blast equal to a quarter of what had destroyed fairy tail. Taking his sword he struck the whirlwind away. "You're one tough girl." He might have seemed sarcastic he still was unsure if this was her true power it didn't seem right.

@RebelliousTeddyBear

"Thank you!" She smiled and did a little curtsy. Sky noticed his arrow attack was quiet powerful, "you're pretty good too you know." The wind appeared again around her hand, but this time she didn't shot it at him, yet. "You're not gonna attack?" She asked.

@Orion

"If I did it wouldn't be pretty. That arrow attack I held back as much as possible to make it as weak as possible." Gerrant said to her. "Yet it's so overwhelming sometimes." Gerrant looked at her. "I want you to hit me with your most powerful spell with all your power back into it." he was getting straight to the point.

@RebelliousTeddyBear

Sky start to sunk in, well, more like eating the air, getting ready for the next attack that she's going to make. He held back the attack as much as possible, yet the damage was quiet a lot. "Sky God's Bellow!" She blew out black wind in a form if tornado towards Gerrant.

@Orion

Gerrant looked at the attack knowing she held back. "Very well." he said. Gerrant's hand glowed purple again and once again he slapped the magic away. Gerrant looked at his hand a bit. 'Hmm...I probably shouldn't keep doing it continuously' he thought to himself. Gerrant waved forth his hand. "Dragon Flap!" He said as two consecutive wide range explosions of light magic would happen beneath her the second bigger than the last.

@RebelliousTeddyBear

Sky dodged, by jumping out of the way and used air to help her stay afloat in the sky. "Phew, that was close," she mumbled, "dragon...wait, are you a dragon slayer!?"

@Orion

Gerrant looked at her. "That's right." he sounded completely calm not sounding arrogant or anything. He was looking over her as she was in the air. "You seem surprised." he said to her.

@RebelliousTeddyBear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back