• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

Lara healed the wound and looked at it ' huh a scar with a R huh....How ironic...' lara looked at gerrant " do you believe him?" She said in a tone loud enough for him to hear.

@Orion

She nodded, "yeah, I am." Great, another fight on her list. She just gave him a smiled and said, "aren't you a light god slayer? You should be able to heal her." She didn't know what made her thinks that he was a light god slayer.

@Tj Pomroy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rashid nods with another small smile "I could just as easily burn her arm off and the would would heal and she would be an amputee, or I could simply heal her, if she don't trust me there is no really point in me offering now is there miss slayer?"

@RebelliousTeddyBear

Gerrant looked at him and back at Lara remaining silent. ... Arturo grabbed hold of his other hand. "Come on stay there just upset at their guilds blowing to bits and being helpless to stop it and all. But, you really need to stop this killer act."

@Tj Pomroy @Evergreen98

Rashid shakes his head and kneels down to look at Arturo. "Ary ive told you this before I don't stay were im not wanted, if any one of them say they don't want me here. I will leave, im sorry but I had fun "He leans down and kisses the top of his head the light leaving his face only so Arturo could see a small tear run down his face, he rises again the light brighter than before "So who wants me to stay?" he asks loudly

@RebelliousTeddyBear @gilwaybetternow

Yami stayed quiet but nodded and what not in the conversation. She didn't really talk too much. "I.. Gotta go." She said a jogged off, bumping into a few people. She hoped she was not targeted due to being S-Class and powerful. She stood alone in her favorite alleyway, and she closed her eyes trying to relax. But nothing was relaxing, too much madness... She shut her eyes tightly and slid down against the wall. She clutched her hair and put her head in between her knees.

Arturo rose his hand slowly but not so high as everyone else could see it. They didn't really trust him either and might think he was also against them.

Gerrant looked at Rashid for a long while just standing there in silence. Not giving a confirmation but not giving a declining motion either. This was not his problem nor was he associated with anyone. So, he would rather stay out of this.

@RebelliousTeddyBear @gilwaybetternow

Sky sighed, "if you have no intention of betraying us, then I don't see any problem of you joining us." She haven't put her hand up, but she's not going to decline his offer either. She looked at Michael, "maybe we should ask old man and see what he thinks."

@gilwaybetternow

Lara sighed at times like this she would like to be alone and think, too many things have happened too fast. There alot of tension in the air, alot of yelling and damn she even got a scar. She groan ' This is giving me a headache...... if I leave now thwy are going to hate me....and as much as I want to help them...' she sighed and coated her feet in wind magic and got away from the area with kero. She returned to the forest and wondered in it for a bit until she found a waterfall. She looked around a bit and took of her shoes and dippedbher feet in the water. She took out a scarf and wrapped it around her scar to cover it up. " the situation is getting out of hand..." kero said " ya think??" She sighed.

Arturo blinked. "If the guilds weren't so weak they'd probably have stopped the cannon ...or at least kept themselves from being slaughtered like pigs."

Gerrant watched Lara depart. He turned around and walked off bumping into Sky by accident.

@RebelliousTeddyBear @Tj Pomroy

Rashid nods and turns watching lara fly off "She should've said something" He turns back to Arturo and offers him his hand "Want a piggy back? while we wait" He asks as his light turns to warm hue of orange trying to both comfort him and lighten the mood.

@Orion

Jake turns and looks at ajax "We need to go talk to everyone."

@David Van Aken

Lara put's down her bag and sighs. She runs a hand through her hair. She was so damn frustrated. "....I am gonna go for a swim..." she said to kuro and she dives into the water. Kero sighed and waited for her.

Arturo looked at him the light glowing orange. He remembered he didn't really like oranges because they always got in his cuts and burned and stinged. "Sure okay." he said.

Gerrant looked back at the girl that he bumped into as she spoke to him. He nodded at her. "Are you strong?" Gerrant asked her.

@RebelliousTeddyBear

Rashid smiles and turns him his back and kneels down "jump on" He wondered to himself if this is what being a father feels like. the love and affection of another being 'someday I may know.....I sure hope so' he thinks quietly

@Orion

Arturo looked for a moment he felt weird inside...maybe he was happy? "Alright..I suppose." he said quietly slowly getting onto Rashid and holding on tight. 'I sure hope he really isn't evil...be a shame.' he thought to himself.

@Tj Pomroy

Rashid walks up to Michael holding Arturo tightly so he wouldn't fall "We should all meet up and make a plan of action maybe in fairy tail?" He asks trying to help best as he can, boucing Arturo a little on his back 'god I hate this feeling'

@gilwaybetternow

Arturo got out a bottle of water and began pouring it on Rashid. 'I don't like this piggy back business....it's weird.' he thought. But, he was curious if people would reject him or not.

@Tj Pomroy

Rashid gasps at the cold and looks over his shoulder the water sizzling off his face "what was that for?" He looks into his eyes trying to read him, unable too.

@Orion

Arturo laughed a bit. "Oh, I thought I'd help you cool down is all Rashid. You know a big boy like you needs help every once in a while and such." he responded looking him back in the eyes.

@Tj Pomroy

Rashid smiles and chuckles at the kids laugh "you think I need to cool down? and what do mean by a big boy like me?" He smiles the light fading from his face letting Arturo see his sharp cheeks and long chin.

@Orion

After about 2o minutes lara resurfaced and looked around a bit. She swam to the shore and looked through her for a while until she found a notepad with alot of notes in it. " here it is..." she sat down and sat to read the notes. "Hmm...alrighty" she put the notebook away and jumped back in the water. The notebook had instructions on how to do water, ice, earth and dark magic. Her master gave them to her after ahe learned light, fire, thunder and wind. She is now practicing water magic underwater.

Arturo looked at Rashid. "Please..without me around you'd be a helpless kitten." he said remembering the barrier part from earlier. Arturo wasn't trying to anger him but to help him lighten up from the grim mood.

@Tj Pomroy

"Um..." She smiled, "I don't know." She didn't know how to answer that question, she really don't want to tell people about how strong she is. "Are you strong?" She asked.

@Orion

Gerrant looked at her a while before speaking. "Care to let me assess your power? I want to know if you're strong enough for the hard times ahead." he said to her.

@RebelliousTeddyBear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back