• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

Kero blinked " I never said that!!" Lara giggled a little and petted kero and arturo's head. " order something to eat" she said as she ordered some sandwiches and a drink for herswlf and kero.

@Orion

Jake looks over at ajax "We can make a path up to them, but itll only be 3 or 4 people wide" He eats his first bite of the sandwich, after the bartender brings it out. devouring whats left of it, downing the whole iced water he had brought over and with a small burp he looks back "one more please" He smiles at the barkeep waiting for his next order

Kero moved away from arturo " she isn't food" lara repeated and gave him one of her sandwiches. She quietly listened to jake and slomon and kaito.

@Orion

Arturo sighed. "I'm not even hungry." he said looking at the sky. "So, ...the light god turned out to be an evil weakling. What are we suppose to do now?"

@Evergreen98

Lara sighed " the next plan is to take down echidna who are probably in that fortress that took out sabertooth...." lara said as she took a bite of her sandwich.

@Orion

Jake shakes his head quickly chewing down on another larger sandwich "No no kaito, I mean it can take 3-4 side by side we can take everyone, but it means the most close-combat/tankish people we have must go first. Than well work the way for the rest of us up. Unless anyone has another idea." Jake thinks a little drinking half the ice water "Arturo could bring it down with gravity but that much would probably kill him" Jake finishes his sandwich with a satisfied sigh.

@Verhiron @ReaperOfShadows

" I wont be doing it alone though...everyone in this guild is trying to think of a plan to take down that fortress...." she started think to " but....I think that fortresst definitely has a barrier surrounding it...."

@Orion

Lara shrugged " i dont think my magic is strong enough but..." she and kero looked then looked at kaito " what?" She asked. She thought for a minute " you can give it a try... I guess"

@Orion

@Verhiron

"Hmm....that might just work...." lara knows a spell where she blast all 4 of here elements simultaneously, but the catch it would drain her completely leaving her vulnerable. ' I never tried that spell before....well a first time for everything'

@Orion @Verhiron

Ajax raised his head from a book that he was reading and then looked up at Jake. He closed the book, completely finished with it and then put it into his backpack. He saw Jake, grinned at him and said, "Heya fella, sure, I'll help you make some stairs." Ajax walked next to Jake and placed a cold hand of Jake's shoulder, empowering him and then with his other began to swirl it in a circle and said quietly, "Ice maker magic, stairwell." A few steps came from the ground, supported by a small ice beam. It was narrow, probably only two people or so wide, he was hoping that Jake would finish it off for him. In the middle of his magic he said to nobody in particular, "Needless to say, the ice may be a bit slippery, so please be careful when you use them."

@Tj Pomroy

Last edited by a moderator:
Jake growls and looks over his shoulder feeling refreshed "is that all your doing?" Jake turns back his voice loud and booming "Ice maker magic, Giant stairwell!!!" The ground rumbles as the ice burst up outside a huge staircase, fitting 5 people at least shoots straight up into the air fast. The long icy supports shoot deep into the ground, the staircase rose up right beside the fortress, as it refines its self with roman columns and long swirly rails, beautiful artwork. Jake weakly smiles back over his shoulder at ajax "This is the appropriate time for columns my fun friend"

@David Van Aken

Ajax shrugs at the stairwell and then releases the three steps and column that he had made and they disappear into nothings. He looks at the steps, and then he says, Don't wear yourself out too much. With the leg and the stairs, I just hope that you have sufficient energy left to fight some of the fiercest wizards alive, the ones in those dark guilds. Oh and you noticed the drain that the leg is putting on you yet? That is a constant sorce of magical drain for you, since you made it a fully functional appendage and all of that." He was pretty sure that Jake was getting a bit weaker, after that half smile that he shot at him after he was done with the stairs.

@Tj Pomroy

Jake smiles warmly at him and pats on his shoulder "thanks for worrying, buddy" he steps up to the stairs with a wide smile "Shall we head out?" The shavings from the ice fall slowly as if its a nice winters eve. Opens his mouth a view snowflakes falling into his mouth "Mmmm cold"

@David Van Aken @Evergreen98

Lara looked at jake " hey wait! We need to check if they have a barrier around the fortress!" She said to him. She then looked at arturo " if it has a barrier we can use three powerful spells to take it out..."

@Orion @Tj Pomroy @Verhiron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back