• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

Jake nods regaining his breath "the blast came from above it. It looked like pure magic. I'm assuming echidna. We need an assault team. And we need to head up there soon" jake looks around for away mages he knew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaito just looked at the rubble of the sabertooth guild hall he was speechless..... he couldn't move all he could do was look up at the fortress that had done this...

Solomon looked around as he considered going out to see what it was that did this, then again he just got back to the guild. Even S-Class mages needed a break sometimes. "Hmm I dont know about this one"

Jake looks at Solomon with a loud growl "what the hell do you mean you don't know about this? Raven tail was just gone!! Now Sabertooth!!! What now do you need, you want fairy tail to go too?" He's basically shouting at that point sick of the people

Solomon remained stoic under the pressure of Jake's shouting. "Noone is getting rid of Fairy Tail. I am saying if we all rush out of here, on a wild goose chase then what do we leave behind to defend our guild? I merely suggest we take a breathe before taking action"

Jake smiles widely and closes his ice a miniature ice sculpture of fairy tail down on the ground "okay this is fairy tail" he than makes a dozen little figurines that looked like some members that were to perfectly to scale "this is your defence" he than lays them inside the little guild and steps back, whispering to himself "ice-make magic, cannon" his right are changes into a fairly large canon "this is echidna" he than aims at the ice and whispers "fire" You could see the water gather at the back of the gun and than it shot faster than the eye could see, and there was a small crater where the ice was. He picks up a small head "and that's your defence after"

@ReaperOfShadows

Solomon watched the little display and looked unimpressed afterwards. "You charging head first, isn't going to stop anything. And we'll still be here when you come back feet first. Understand?"

Solomon shook his head and turned back around to face the bar. "Foolish boy" His soup and tea had arrived, so he sat down to enjoy them as he thought about the threat to the guild. The danger was definitely real and perplexing but running around without planning it out was just suicidal.

@gilwaybetternow @RebelliousTeddyBear

Jake turns to Lara and drops to the ground with an angry huff talking quitely to her "they took my leg Lara. They destroyed my guild. Yes I'm very upset. But I'm not rushing into it. I want us to come up for a plan but waiting for bozo to finish his tea and crumpets

Kaito slowly walked back to the fairytail guild he walked over to a table and picked up his cards he turned to the people talking and arguing and listened t what they have to say...

Lara looked at his leg and clenchedbher fists. She felt responsible for his leg. ' if only I noticex him...I could have moverld him out the way before thr bomb s exploded....'

@Tj Pomroy

Jake noticed her looking and stands back up pantig her shoulder to reassure her. He Move to sit next to Solomon. "I'm sorry for my out burst it's just..." Jake rolls up his pant leg letting him see his fake leg made of ice

Solomon finished his food, and was just sitting there deep in his thoughts when Jake came and sat next to him. He was surprised to hear him apologize and was shocked, to say the least, to see his fake leg. "Its fine...times are tough now more than ever and we all have to be strong if we are to survive. Part of being strong is taking a moment to think before you do. Relax friend, you deserve to rest"

@Tj Pomroy

Jake smiles and lays his hand on his shoulder for a minute before turning to the bar keep "could I have a small sandwich and a ice cold anything"

Lara smiled and went and sat down. Kero sighed and looked arturo " lets go and sit down..." she said as she began to walk towards him.

@Orion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back