[There Will Be No End] Lets talk!

Yes, he's talking to a 'voice in his head'.

And I didn't mean to do anything major. I just wanted to do the symbolism line, so lampshade it if you want.

I'm exhausted still and at work.... but I will post.

Also I have a few other things I need to get prepared... and planned. xD  
@ThatsAPaddling

Hey doll, can you start writing in third person please? Thank you ^^

I'm working on things now guys. @divyansh just reached out to me and he will be gone, but because of this his character will be saved.

You're a criminal... and I doubt being a pirate captain you are going to change your way after it is all over. xD

I added a few musical skills to Trina's character sheet. If it seems like that is to much talent for a 16 year old young lady, just know that my little sister- whom Trina is loosely based off of- is an excellent cook, natural marksman, VERY talented singer, plays multiple instruments and she is only 13

MrMopp said:
I added a few musical skills to Trina's character sheet. If it seems like that is to much talent for a 16 year old young lady, just know that my little sister- whom Trina is loosely based off of- is an excellent cook, natural marksman, VERY talented singer, plays multiple instruments and she is only 13
I also expanded her inventory a little. It seemed poorly packed for a survivalist.

MrMopp said:
I also expanded her inventory a little. It seemed poorly packed for a survivalist.
You're a criminal. You would have nothing but the clothing on your back. Your meals will be provided to you daily and your weapon only when you would be needed in combat.

It is the same with Circus.

Well she wasn't.. but now that shes been acting like a jerk to her guard and disrespecting others, Rikki has decided that she will be spending the night in a cell with the scary Orc.

I'm in the middle of typing the post now.

If she was captured and put in the dungeon, which you requested, she would have nothing. Everything would have been confiscated.

That is what happens if you pick to be a captured criminal.

Unless the bracelet is really important... though why is she wearing a silver bracelet if it hurts her?

She isn't wearing it right now. The reason she has it is because every once and a while, something will set her off and she might shift a little, (usually rage). The bracelet stinging her would snap her out of it

You know, come to think of it, I don't think the bracelet would be necisary for her.

Originally, I had her have it as a self-restraint, stings her if she start shifting in public. But now I think it would be better if she didnt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back