[There Will Be No End] Lets talk!

I would not recommend your characters current choice of being a pain in the ass to the guard. Hahaha. xD It is a lot different than being a pain in the ass to a pirate captain.

A good character operates independently from its author, so how she acts is out of my hands. If Trina's inclined to be a pain in the ass, she's going to be one. I never claimed was very rational.

Ricia said:
I would not recommend your characters current choice of being a pain in the ass to the guard. Hahaha. xD It is a lot different than being a pain in the ass to a pirate captain.
I'm glad you liked it

Where did all of these ooc comments come from

Sorry Ricia! I know you've been bugging me like 2 days ago to post. I had some time last weekend but I blew it 'cause I felt like I needed a personal break [and the weekend before that weekend I promised to post hhh]. Fuck school.

'Been working on some post ever since. We still developing relationships on the boat or no? I saw something on here about roleplaying on the boat for 2 weeks in-game, but then there's also the stuff you put in OOC in the roleplaying thread @Ricia

Also, @MrMopp , You make your paragraphs fun to read. :)

if you look back at the dinner meeting, the king said that anyone is free to use any methods they wish to get across the ocean, but Rikki will be the one with the item needed to gain audience with the other king... and yeah :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@LupusDeUmbra

Come to think of it, Fang didn't say she was going to join his crew, but that might of been what she "heard".

@Jinzo

Do you have a mental image for what the fauns folk music sounds like? (I'm a folklore/music geek)

I know. This is Trina-think.

Btw: I was thinking. Why would they confiscate her instruments? Even in medieval times, prisoners were allowed that luxury.

I see that. I thought I replied to you that I wasn't going to accept that breed either...

In fact I think I'm going to start not accepting anything not chosen from the races i've already approved of.

Most because I'm tried of keeping track and the RP is starting to go into the storyline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back