[There Will Be No End] Lets talk!

@Ricia

I'm thinking of adding something to Trina's strengths. If she has to eat like she has a bigger body, then it seems like that would apply to other aspects of her internal workings. So maybe she has some resistance to poisons. Is that alright?

Circus said:
I thought you were a necromancer.
I have no clue what is going on.
"Demons, deals and blood"

So I think it's okay. I mean, it was a demon that he had summoned right? He also knows a bit of congregation (I've read) so I guess that contributes.

So school takes priority over my RP I was planing after class to shoot off a new post. But my classes decided it would be fun to give the entire four chapters in a packet and make it due in two days. Not to mention on top of my already due tomorrow online homework.

I'll try and keep my word, but I can't really guarantee it. 
Just read all the posts..... My thoughts:

Well hell... I just watched Circus's character murder two guards. Dunno how the hell we are getting him back on the boat... or how i'm going to punish his character for that....

Didn't see Paddling summon the demon so hes safe...

He is definitely animalistic. He hasn't had a chance to kill so it was a good opportunity.

I don't know who harkonnen is.

Circus said:
He is definitely animalistic. He hasn't had a chance to kill so it was a good opportunity.
I don't know who harkonnen is.
Heathen. Ah well, someone will know.

Baron Harkonnen is the disgusting, hedonistic, animalistic, and blood thirsty antagonist from a popular scifi book/movie called Dune

Q-Q meanie always saying mean things

>_> Let me atleast read the boat's 5 pages first ! and think of my an in rp excuse e-e

Hey, sorry for not posting really, but it has become incredibly difficult to do anything on this computer, and I am also very busy. I hate to say this, but I have to leave the RP. Sorry @Ricia.

Sorry guys. I'm shutting this RP down. I can't bring myself to run it anymore as I think I'm too inexperienced to do so.

Thank you guys all for the participation, interest and support, I really appreciate it! I don't think I was quite ready to try and GM a game this big. I think perhaps I should start smaller and with something a bit less complicated. I had been thinking I bit off a bit more then I could chew for a while now and tried to push through, but I find I'm perhaps not cut out for running games quite yet.

I apologize for the disappointment.

D': but-but-but D: T.T I was really enjoying this :( *sigh* well it was fun while it lasted and I believe you do have what it takes, but if you're too overwhelmed with it, we has to respect your decision :(

Thank you Lupus! If I start anything else, i'll extend an invite. x3

But I don't think i'll take on another project again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back